Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Singer Tops The Summer Charts

Absolutely gorgeous Porsche. Drives awesome, looks awesome, it's naturally aspirated, RWD and it has a new Boxer-6 sound too. Not recycled!

911P.jpg

P911.jpg

The F1 on the Marathon made me think of NFS HP2010. Happy to run it on my way to getting such a great new car to the series.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Porsche :drool: But I am still busy unlocking stuff to be even able to do the Playlist. My 2 year old save just gone after it got corrupted in the cloud and overwritten locally. All the progress, statistics, unsaved tunes,... and the solution is, just start a new save and we give you your stuff back. 750 cars without tunes or designs, fantastic:banghead: Let it be a warning for everyone, that the cloud save is not safe, make a backup of your local data from time to time.

Sounds great on One X, what's supposed to be broken there?

This is what it’s supposed to sound like:

The YT channel owner stated it was deliberately recorded on PC because the car’s audio is glitched on Xbox, as reported by many players across social media.

Maybe it doesn’t affect all Xbox systems, but I cannot confirm.

Last edited:
Tbh it sounds exactly like mine so lets see how the reports will develop :rolleyes:

The video I posted demonstrates what the car is supposed to sound like, and you already said yours is fine on the One X. So no surprise you don’t hear a difference.

No issues on Xbones ether for me. And didn't notced any new thread on the official forum so far. So I guess is not a common bug.
The Singer couldn't have a more appropriate name. It sing one of the most beautiful songs in the game. And I changed my mind on the rear lights (and front) too. A very good restomod imo.

Yeah, but I mean we'll see what people on other Xboxes will say and if it's console unit or model dependant :confused:

Well, on Forza’s own promo video for the car there are most “likes” on comments that report glitches with the audio of this car, and the Series X is mentioned. I’m just passing on what I’ve read.

Last edited:
Interesting. I've noticed a similar glitch with another car, but it is temporary. The Agera RS. Sometimes it's like half of the sound goes missing. It is fixed by changing cars. I'm on PC. I have no problems with this Porsche though.

Actually, I wonder if it's the same glitch?

Sounds more like the audio glitch we had when the newer Cayman came out. They'll throw a quick patch soon I bet.

I have to mention how different FH4 (and other driving games) feel with the new S/X controller. The triggers and sticks are tighter and I swear the rumble has much more depth. I usually avoid the McLaren F1, but with the controller it became quite manageable and enjoyable!

Latest Posts

Back