Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Spring Power Ballad

I'm actually surprised the Toyota T100 is a V6...it doesn't sound like a 6 at all. I figured it was just a very small V8.

edit:

I'm not crazy, the same car in FM7 actually sounds like a V6

versus FH4:

Man whoever they have on the sound crew don't really seem to know cars very well.

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised the Toyota T100 is a V6...it doesn't sound like a 6 at all. I figured it was just a very small V8.

edit:

I'm not crazy, the same car in FM7 actually sounds like a V6

versus FH4:

Man whoever they have on the sound crew don't really seem to know cars very well.

I cannot unsee/unhear this... I honestly had absolutely no idea this truck had a V6. This was one of my favorite offroaders, and now I just can't use it anymore.

There is indeed someone who either rushed the sounds, or there was no QA double-checking because there are a lot of cars with wrong sounds. However, I have to give them a break with this one. You see a Baja truck, you instantly assume V8.

It just seemed weird to me that the engine was a 3.0. I don't recall Toyota having such a small V8.

The more you know, I guess.

Oddly, none of the PR stunts are working for me tonight. I jump, but no "counter" on the distance. No speed is recorded. Just weird. I guess I'll see if restarting works.

Edit: Yeah, that did the trick.

Last edited:
Back