3D glasses and Headtracking combination problem in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter acwebpage
  • 2 comments
  • 1,641 views
Messages
115
Hi, don't know if anyone has experienced the same problem. I just bought a 3D TV last week, and have been trying to use both the headtracking and 3D features of GT5.

When I use either of the features by itself, it works fine, but if I try to use both at the same time, the 3D glasses seem to confuse the face detection on the PS3 eye, and headtracking does not work properly (maybe the 3D glasses are covering my eyes and so headtracking can not recognise my face?).

has anyone figured out a way to overcome this problem?
 
maybe your camera is far away move it a bit closer and see what happens
 
Headtracking only works in arcade mode. Are you sure you played on arcade mode when you had your glasses on?
 
Back