3d Printed F1 Wheel

That is not bad at all.

Contact @Fanatec... They can probably help you is some way.

Thanks but I wouldn't be taking it to that level, only looking at manufacturing a 5 or 6 wheels a month. I am in two minds whether to sell it as a kit which people assemble themselves, sell the 3d files so that people can print it themselves, or supply the full completed wheel.

Thanks but I wouldn't be taking it to that level, only looking at manufacturing a 5 or 6 wheels a month. I am in two minds whether to sell it as a kit which people assemble themselves, sell the 3d files so that people can print it themselves, or supply the full completed wheel.
Ok, ask @Jordan to become GTP sponsor, create a website and give feedback of your products here on GTP as well on your website. Also, share your facebook page with information about your wheels as much as you can.

Making a youtube clip could also help.

Last edited:
Great looking wheels. I especially like the more contemporary one with the large lcd screen. One approach would be for you to provide the frame parts and let the buyer provide and install the switches and circuit board. You should also consider a version that allows users to mount their own shifters. Also, a version with no display would be welcome by the VR crowd.

Back