3D settings What are you using?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yip-man
  • 5 comments
  • 1,025 views
Messages
84
United Kingdom
England
Messages
Yip-man
I have finally invested in a 3D tv, thought I would try GT5 in 3D. I have seen a post a long time ago about 3D settings, searched forum, but on iPad, so did not come up with any results.

Therefore can anyone who uses 3D let me know there settings for

3D depth 0 to 10

And

Convergence, vanishing point distance.


This would be great as wanting to get the best view, via bumper or cockpit cam views.

Many thanks in advance.

Yip - Man
 
Just bought a 46" 3D tv myself as well ;)
Gonna try it soon!!
 
I've gone for a 46 as well the new Sony hx850 series. Really loving it so far, just trying to get the best view in 3d. Liking so far.

Enjoy your new tv as well.
 
I turn down parallax to 2 because 3 hurts my eyes. I leave convergence alone.
 
Chiochan
I turn down parallax to 2 because 3 hurts my eyes. I leave convergence alone.

Cool , thanks.

Hope get a few more opinions.
 
Can someone tell me the default convergence setting as my settings are causing to much cross over.
 
Back