3mondx1's Drifting Videos ** NEW VIDEO 30/6/06**

• Thread starter 3mondx1
  • 15 comments
Whell,try N3's with that power,maybe a little power update,some setup and there you have a great drifting car,check my drift files video,it's in my sig!

You need more throttle control. In GT4, you cannot drift at high angle and at low speed. You will just stop because the tires have too much lateral grip when they spin.

Well, that depends of the length of the corner, isn't it?

I use a stock AE86 with N1's, very slow but in the tightest and slowest corners I manage to drift a high angle, but I'm not the best so it's not me to decide on this :)

Pretty soon im gonna buy a steering wheel and pedals and stuff.That will help me cuz its extreamly hard to keep the throttle constant cuz im used to just flooring it. xD

not bad. It looks like your throttle control is in the most need of work. Also smooth out the counter steer. But it's certainly a good start.

Thanks.Yah i need to work on my throttle.Im getting my DFP today.Hopefully it will improve my throttle control and countersteer.Im starting to experiment with diferent cars now.I just got a RX-7 Type R.Then if my brother can learn me and him can drift,then ill send you guys the vid. =D

Back