3X chrome silver, Matte Light Blue, Matte Black and 1 car trade slot open today

  • Thread starter Thread starter dblnull
  • 6 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
649
Messages
dblnull
These cars on the slot
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67
Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
BMW M3 ‘04

Make me offers
 
bump it up people
 
What would you be willing to trade for the Ferrari 330 P4 or the Ford Mark IV?
 
WHat do you have I need a list or offer something I don't have highlighted in yellow on my sig
 
Did you confirm my earlier offer for the 670 for those 5 paints in your other thread? just wondering.
 
WHat do you have I need a list or offer something I don't have highlighted in yellow on my sig

I can give you a Zonda R or a maxed out SLS AMG with chrome paint?
 
Did you confirm my earlier offer for the 670 for those 5 paints in your other thread? just wondering.

I can not tomorrow but Asked if you can do Saturday PM me to confirm
 
Back