4,000,000Cr+ Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter gdb420
  • 11 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
69
Messages
GDB420
Looking for cars listed below:

XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
R8 Race Car '01
R92CP Race Car '92


Offering my whole garage includes:

GT40 Race Car '69
2J Race Car '70
2D Race Car '67
Speed 8 Race Car '03
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
R8 LMS Race Car '09
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
i have the cars you want

i m interested about ford gt lm race car 2004
i can trade tomorrow
 
If you willing to wait, I can trade R92CP Race Car '92 for your MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 on 02/09
 
I have an XJR-9 and R92CP. I'll be willing to trade for chromes.
 
I have an XJR-9 and R92CP. I'll be willing to trade for chromes.

I got chrome and most of the mattes, how many paints would you like to trade with?
 
I have the XJR-9 and R92CP,will trade for a redbull x2010.can trade in 3 hours.
 
I have the XJR-9 LM Race Car '88, can trade right now. Its 0miles. Looking for the starion rally car.
 
I got chrome and most of the mattes, how many paints would you like to trade with?

I'm only interested in chromes, so however many you wanna donate to me.
PSN: Sykkuno
 
I have the XJR-9 LM Race Car '88, can trade right now. Its 0miles. Looking for the starion rally car.

Please add me PSN ID: GDB420
I can trade right now as well
 
I'm only interested in chromes, so however many you wanna donate to me.
PSN: Sykkuno

I have only 3 chrome chips from the available slot, what do you say?
 
I have only 3 chrome chips from the available slot, what do you say?

I'm good with that, do you want the RC92P since it looks like you got a trade lined up for the XJR-9
 
I'm good with that, do you want the RC92P since it looks like you got a trade lined up for the XJR-9

That would be great
Just sent you request
 
Back