4/22/2016 - WILLOW SPRINGS WAGON/ESTATE ENDURANCE RACE - ALL WELCOMEOpen 

Canada
Ontario
bloodyboyblue
So, as you may or may not know, I've been a running a series called the World Wagon Championship over the past few weeks, and this race marks the halfway point. It will be one of the two "big races", so therefore I'd like to invite anyone to join in on this race and race with us "series regulars".

The Race
50 Minutes at Willow Springs (Big Willow), Friday April 22, 2016, 5:30pm EDT/22:30 BST
Very Fast Wear
(see the main WWC Thread for all other room specs)

The Cars

Audi RS4 '01
Audi RS6 Avant '02
Audi RS6 Avant '08
Lexus IS300 SportCross '01
Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R '02
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V '98
Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech Version '98
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STI Version VI '99
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R '03
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B '03
Toyota Caldina GT-Four '02

Newcomers may use any of the above wagons tuned to 500pp, on Sports Soft or harder tires. No wings/flat floors, but all other settings open.

The room will be hosted in the World Wagon Championship club (ID 1059865) in a Club Only lobby.

Last edited:
Tentative Starting Lineup

1. sutsagrd
2. bloodyboyblue
3. JockeP22
4. PureGT_Goofy
5. joe__kerr
6. iamtooma
7. IfAndOr
8. gkgamer
9. jam_my21

Starting Lineup is decided by the following criteria:
-The front of the field will be arranged in reverse order of Nurburgring Lightning Lap results
-Next will be drivers who have raced at least once in the WWC, in order of points standings
-The final spots will be given to newcomers, first come, first served.

The field will be set by everyone lining up and stopping on track under practice conditions immediately before the race begins (since it will be set as fastest first)

Last edited:
As usual Blue pencil me in and I'll do my best to attend. The 50 minutes might prove troublesome as well - I may have to go off and do some things and then return later. But I'll be another car on the track. ;)

(If you do get a full grid I'll drop out for someone who can definitely attend)

Can I join in this Endurance Race, if possible?
Hi Harsk. Be good to see you but I thought the race time was a bit late for you - 10:30pm?

As usual Blue pencil me in and I'll do my best to attend. The 50 minutes might prove troublesome as well - I may have to go off and do some things and then return later. But I'll be another car on the track. ;)

(If you do get a full grid I'll drop out for someone who can definitely attend)

Hi Harsk. Be good to see you but I thought the race time was a bit late for you - 10:30pm?

I wouldn't expect a full grid, I'm just Hoping for double digits.

I just did some practice with Joe and Suts and I'll say now, everyone can feel free to use SM or SH tires

Thanks for posting here! I'd looked at the main thread for a while but wasn't sure if anyone could join. If I'm free one of these Friday nights I'll try to join!

Thanks for posting here! I'd looked at the main thread for a while but wasn't sure if anyone could join. If I'm free one of these Friday nights I'll try to join!

It'll be great to have you. I didn't know it was unclear but yes everyone is welcome to race wagons anytime

I don't plan on being late but if I am the race will be shortened accordingly.

3 totally different virtual races for me the next 3 nights, this tomorrow, followed by my first ever organized online start in Project Cars which is a 30 lap race at Mount Panorama in Ford Sierra RS500s on Saturday, followed by race 2 of the Type R Cup at Nurb GP in the NSX LM Race Car on Sunday (in race 1 I finished a distant last, so anything will be an improvement). Oh and Goofy's A-Z racing on Sunday 18:00BST every week which I invite everyone else to join at least once.

I wish there was some shared knowledge between any of these three, but there isn't. Practicing for one doesn't help me in the slightest for the others.

Back