4 "Crown Jewels" of GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gentry Coach
  • 21 comments
  • 1,958 views
Messages
161
Messages
Cards06
I know people have many different ways of enjoying GT4, but I think there are four achievements/goals people can set: 80 Golds, 100%, 100,000 A-Spec Points and 10,000 B-Spec points. I was just wondering if anyone is attempting to, or perhaps has already achieved, all 4.
 
Ive achieved 2 of them, 80 golds and 10,000 B-Spec, long ways from the other 2 though.
 
well in thet case, I have that too :P so I have 3, 80 golds, 10,000 B-spec and complete car list. and Im only 69% through the game. lol
 
Gentry Coach
I know people have many different ways of enjoying GT4, but I think there are four achievements/goals people can set: 80 Golds, 100%, 100,000 A-Spec Points and 10,000 B-Spec points. I was just wondering if anyone is attempting to, or perhaps has already achieved, all 4.


I have seen people with those 4 goals achieved. They have really set the benchmarks. For me, i am satisfied with 100% completion of the game.
 
aphextwin
And how do you manage a complete car list at 69%?

That's right, you need the last Black Shiny F1 for award of 100% completion.
 
04Nissan350Z
well really I never heard about this car so yeah.

Also there are few prize cars you can only win from events. They are not buyable.
 
2 Saves.
Save 1 - All cars, 80 gold, all missions, 100% 30000 A-spec, 8000 b-spec and 20,000miles on each.
Save 2 - Most Cars, 80 Gold, All missions, 97.4% 102791 A-spec, 0 b-spec, 25,000 miles A-spec and 0 miles B-spec. I will be quite happy to post my status screens if you don't believe me.

I'm really getting use to this bragging stuff, goes right to your head!
 
route_66
2 Saves.
Save 1 - All cars, 80 gold, all missions, 100% 30000 A-spec, 8000 b-spec and 20,000miles on each.
Save 2 - Most Cars, 80 Gold, All missions, 97.4% 102791 A-spec, 0 b-spec, 25,000 miles A-spec and 0 miles B-spec. I will be quite happy to post my status screens if you don't believe me.

I'm really getting use to this bragging stuff, goes right to your head!


I believe you Route66, because I have seen your screen shot with 100,000 plus Aspec points from other thread. Good job buddy :dopey:
 
Sti04
I believe you Route66, because I have seen your screen shot with 100,000 plus Aspec points from other thread. Good job buddy :dopey:

Thank you kindly.
 
route_66
2 Saves.
Save 1 - All cars, 80 gold, all missions, 100% 30000 A-spec, 8000 b-spec and 20,000miles on each.
Save 2 - Most Cars, 80 Gold, All missions, 97.4% 102791 A-spec, 0 b-spec, 25,000 miles A-spec and 0 miles B-spec. I will be quite happy to post my status screens if you don't believe me.

I'm really getting use to this bragging stuff, goes right to your head!


It doesn't count because their not in the same game. JUST KIDDING :) , I've already admired your A - Spec points. Will you try to get the 10,000 B-Spec?
 
Gentry Coach
It doesn't count because their not in the same game. JUST KIDDING :) , I've already admired your A - Spec points. Will you try to get the 10,000 B-Spec?

If anyone would like me to, sure, but i'm not that bothered, there's an FAQ around here somewhere (Phattboy mentioned it in a write-up somewhere) that explains how you can get 10000 B-spec with just 4 cars in a day or two without any skill whatsoever, so I'll do the driving for now and Barry B-spec can stay on the sidelines.
 
route_66
2 Saves.
Save 1 - All cars, 80 gold, all missions, 100% 30000 A-spec, 8000 b-spec and 20,000miles on each.
Save 2 - Most Cars, 80 Gold, All missions, 97.4% 102791 A-spec, 0 b-spec, 25,000 miles A-spec and 0 miles B-spec. I will be quite happy to post my status screens if you don't believe me.

I'm really getting use to this bragging stuff, goes right to your head!

Nice job. But whats with the two saves? Decide to start over again without using B-Spec or something?
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Nice job. But whats with the two saves? Decide to start over again without using B-Spec or something?

Got it in one. Irritated me at the end of my first game that Barry B-Spec had driven more miles than I had (all that DTM spamming I did and to my shame I'd let him do the enduros) So I started again on a new card and left him on the sidelines. meant I've had to do it all myself, but I figured I paid for the game and the console i'm not letting it have fun all by itself!
 
Another goal would be 200 A-spec points in every race. I am not sure if this is possible, already discussed or already achieved, but it would be impressive. (in the slot where it says Max A-spec points earned for that race, every single event/championship would be 200 pts). Just a thought?
 
eliseracer
Another goal would be 200 A-spec points in every race. I am not sure if this is possible, already discussed or already achieved, but it would be impressive. (in the slot where it says Max A-spec points earned for that race, every single event/championship would be 200 pts). Just a thought?

It's not possible. Trust me i've tried - the theoretical max is 113,100 but 200 is not attainable in several of the manufacturer races (impossible in the one model series) and nigh on impossible in som eraces with very mixed fields - eg 1000 miles series. I'd put the absolute limit at about 107,000. I'm at 103,000 and will eventually finish them all.
 
Bilgewater
Which races is it impossible to get 200 points?

Off the top of my head? BMW 1-series race, Saleen S7 Cup, Audi A3 Cup, Triumph Spitfire Cup, World Classic Car series, 1000 miles series, Citroen 2CV cup, MG festival, cmaro meeting, crossfire trophy, hyundai sports festival, midget cup, subaru 360 race, mitsu. mirage cup, rx-8 cup, copen race...............that's all i can remember but i think there were a few more.
 
Well, I'm close to 100% in GT4 (got 99.1% done, currently racing 1000 miles, soon to have only mission 34 to do.), have all silver in my licenses(excluding the coffee breaks), and Jesse James (my B-Spec driver) has 8000 B-Spec points.
 
have 3
10,000 -spec points
100%
and 80 golds
the last one seems imposible to me
 
Back