4-Cyl VOTE! (Take two...sigh...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 13 comments
  • 965 views

Best/Favorite Four banger?

  • BMW M10/S14 I-4

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Ford "Pinto" I-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM Iron Duke I-4

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Honda F20C I-4

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mitsubishi/DSM 4G63T I-4

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Nissan SR-Family I-4

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Nissan FJ20 I-4

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Oldsmobile Quad 4 W41 I-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porsche 944-968 I-4

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Subaru EJ20 B-4

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Toyota 3SGE I-4

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • VW/Porsche Air-cooled B-4

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • VAG twincharge 1.4 I-4

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • VAG 1.8L I4

    Votes: 1 3.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Jim Prower

The Big Blue Ford.
Premium
Messages
10,620
Messages
gtp_jimprower
Okay! Let's try this one more time!

Champions
1&2 Cyl: Ducati V-Twins

Runners-Up
1&2 Cyl: Harley-Davidson V-Twin

And now, the NEW four-cylinder Nominees!

  1. BMW M10/S14 I-4 (E30 M3)
  2. Ford "Pinto" I-4
  3. GM Iron Duke I-4
  4. Honda F20C I-4 (Honda S2000)
  5. Mitsubishi/DSM 4G63T I-4 (Lancer Evo?)
  6. Nissan SR-Family I-4 (Silvia, others)
  7. Nissan FJ20 I-4
  8. Oldsmobile Quad 4 W41 I-4
  9. Porsche 944-968 I-4
  10. Subaru EJ20 B-4 (WRX)
  11. Toyota 3SGE I-4 (JDM Altezza, Celica, SW20)
  12. VW/Porsche Air-cooled B-4 (VW Beetle, Many others)
  13. VAG twincharge 1.4 I-4
  14. VAG 1.8L I4

Eights Nominations in the Sixes thread.
 
Ummm, the Toyota 4A-GE I4 isn't there...
 
Shoulda-re Nominated it.

If I can Add it, (and this is the last time i accept a late Nomination) I will.

EDIT: Nope. Sorry. No-Can-do. If you do a write-in campaign, and it gets enough votes, then it could win anyway.
 
Probably the easiest vote ever for me. Obviously going for the Air Cooled Flat Four of the VW.
 
It was a toss up for me between the BMW and Subaru. I went Scooby.
 
VW flat-4...it's got character.
 
Voted for the F20J, since you're missing so many others. CA18DET, K24A2, K20A, B18C5, and more.
 
I just can't make anyone happy...

*sigh*

WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE WHEN WE WERE RE-NOMINATING?!
 
Wait someone actually nominated the 3SGE? Because the 3SGE was never in the Elise and not in the last gen celica like the Elise engine.

Also it was in MKII MR2's, a few older generation Celicas and the Japanese spec Altezzas.

The Elise and last gen Celica engine is the 2ZZ-GE I think. But the 3SGE is cooler because it was partly developed by Yammaha.
 
Got confused...I'll fix that.
 
I just can't make anyone happy...

*sigh*

WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE WHEN WE WERE RE-NOMINATING?!

Because you should consider the fact that they were popular engine choices, and include them for reference sake. But, in all honesty, does it really matter that much?
 
I guess not.

carry on.
 
Uhmmm... where was I? Damn, didn't have internet for over a week because of a hurricane... don't think my vote would've mattered much... 3 to 5 isn't counterable by 1 vote (was going to vote the SR, by the way... :( ).
 
I couldn't vote because of phone line problems.
 
Back