4 hour nurburgring and X2010 = feeling sickly

  • Thread starter Thread starter bricam2096
  • 0 comments
  • 506 views
Messages
2
Messages
arcticfox20
Am currently trying to get xp on the endurance events and worked out that if I did the 4 hour Nurburgring challenge I would have enough to get to level 33.

Pretty silly that you need to complete these endurance races numerous times just to reach the next level but that's another story.

Anyway, trying to get used to the X2010 so decided to use that car. After about 30 mins I actually didnt feel too good, I guess a 50 inch TV doesn't help but instead of stopping the race, I just continued on and kept pausing and even stopped to have my tea while the clock was running, knowing i would catch the other cars up.

This is the only time this has happened to me, has anyone else suffered in this way?
 
Back