4 Hours or Roadsters (Tsukuba) NO PITs?

Discussion in 'GT5 Race Reports' started by fcorl, Feb 17, 2014.

1. fcorl

fcorl

Take 1:
    So... I raced for 47 minutes and my 4 year old walks up and ejects the CD... lol. I noticed that there weren't any pits.

Take 2:
    Changed to hard tires and hoped fuel would hold out for entire race. Then I raced for 3:05:00 and ran out of gas. Why isn't there any pits? I searched long and hard here for info... but the threads I've come across mention pits. So... WTH? Why can't I find the pits.... or if there isn't any for this race, is there a way to tune the car to compete and be more fuel efficient so I can finish the race? Help... As much as I love the track, I don't want to have to do this again and again. lol.

2. Tsukuba has a pit. Last corner, the road on the inside.

3. fcorl

fcorl

Yep... on the inside of the grass right (on the inside of the long final right handed curve that you take in 4/3rd gear).... and then into pit row along the straight-away? Mine is sort of walled off with cones... and a small opening to the pits. I went in and it stopped me cold and then sent me through with stopping or anything.... am I missing something? I mean I've pitted many times and it's always obvious. But I tried to get into every area of the track that looked like pits with no luck.

4. SpeedyishOlly

SpeedyishOlly

How can you not notice the Tsukuba pits? I've actually drifted into them by accident numerous times (great driving).

Edit: Oh.

5. Erm... erm.

This is odd.

6. fcorl

fcorl

Yes... it is. It's freaking crazy... But it makes me feel better about my driving lol. I felt like I raced a perfect race... but somehow was racing too hard and using too much gas... lol. Glad they don't expect you to finish on one tank. haha....

7. fcorl

fcorl