- 44
Breaks from college or high-school are great. Although you might currently have a job and go to school, the total relief from school and substitution with GT4 was going to be a welcome way for most to spend their break, and, play this game how I imagine most true GT fans were planning on playing it -
. I just wanted to see the percentage breakdown of how this delay has changed everyone's break and get some input on how much it's going to suck for it to come out at the beginning of a new semester.
>>> SORRY GUYS ! I did forget to include the UK/AUS/NZ PAL option which is: "Affected my winter break ?... Oh you must mean SPRING break, I'm PAL"<<<
Can I add that to the poll ? I don't see how to.
>>> SORRY GUYS ! I did forget to include the UK/AUS/NZ PAL option which is: "Affected my winter break ?... Oh you must mean SPRING break, I'm PAL"<<<
Can I add that to the poll ? I don't see how to.