4 tickets available now.. must be on ps3 to accept invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
556
United States
manchester NH
Messages
o/o/o cars only
if your not on ps3 to accept an invite DONT POST... I WANT HERE..
IF you are on ps3 leave your id below and i will send you 4 to 6 tickets in the next hour. i will send an invite and if you dont accept it in two (2) MINUTES,.. I WILL GO TO NEXT guy on list
 
Last edited:
FR 'prelude_h22a'..Thanks
 
Karl_Davidson haha, online on gt5 now :)
 
Robaza2 I just signed in thanks.
 
Can I Please take part in this?
Plymouth_GTX1968
Thank you Sir.
 
I'll have one Rockr_Elite
 
sent 2 to first responder..will send to next guys in line 1 each till i reach end of available sends today.. enjoy the free stuff everyone
 
Thank you kind Sir 👍 received a ticket from you.
 
sent 2 to first responder..will send to next guys in line 1 each till i reach end of available sends today.. enjoy the free stuff everyone

there's still time to participate?
ID GRAN-KUSTOM
 
Got mine. Thanks.
 
FR 'prelude_h22a'..Thanks

Karl_Davidson haha, online on gt5 now :)

Robaza2 I just signed in thanks.

Can I Please take part in this?
Plymouth_GTX1968
Thank you Sir.

I'll have one Rockr_Elite

psn: playahater94
might have one left

Thank you kind Sir 👍 received a ticket from you.

sent out tons stuff. enjoy..
 
Thanks for all the stuff man you really helped me :)
 
Rockr_Elite I'm online now thanx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back