400 km/h - F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 26 comments
  • 3,731 views

Fyshokid

Some guy
Premium
Messages
1,959
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Fyshokid
I have just driven 400+ km/h:dopey:👍

dscn4609qz9.jpg

Look in the corner... 406 km/h!

dscn4612gv4.jpg

Tipping between 406 and 407 km/h:tup:
I think my top speed was 408...

I wanted to know if anyone else has done this:) (Or if I'm the first in the world (Or at least on these forums) to do this)...
 
I assume you changed the wing settings on the car. Or was it a bug?
 
I took the downforce to the minimum and changed the gear settings so that it would top out at 408 km/h, put on a set of R3's and took to the tracks where I slipstreamed my way to 400 km/h :)
 
Cool, might have myself a go ;) Also I think 400 Kmh is about 252 Mph, which is as fast as a Bugatti Veyron :O I wonder how the blur looks in replay......
 
I set them on 101, which is only possible in the F2007. It's not hard, you just have to brake in the first big corner to let the 2 cars behind you get in front of you, but you have to remember to give them a little distance, because you have to slipstream them all the way through the big straight (Without loosing speed) ;)
Go get'em!
 
406 km/h, that is fastr than a bugatti Veyron! ow, i hope i get the f2007 soon, only 500.ooo credits i need more
 
honda had an F1 car at 240 on the salt flats a few years ago
 
406 km/h, that is fastr than a bugatti Veyron!

406 km/h is 1 km/h slower. This also means James May is still faster than Michael Schumacher.
 
i want the video!
You're talking about the top gear clip? Just click the download button in the video. It's an mp4 so make sure you have VLC media player or quicktime player.
 
I just tried this myself...And I got up to 401 kmh!!..Couldnt go any faster though :( ...Its insane when you cruise at that speed everything happens in a blink of an eye
 
You're talking about the top gear clip? Just click the download button in the video. It's an mp4 so make sure you have VLC media player or quicktime player.

No i saw the top gear clip the night it was first shown.

I want the 400K+ F2007 from GT5P
 
406 km/h is 1 km/h slower. This also means James May is still faster than Michael Schumacher.

Maybe he is, but he ain't faster than me!

dscn4614sf6.jpg

412 km/h:trouble:
 
Oh my!! :nervous::scared::crazy:
:lol:
So tell us your impressions at those speeds, overtaking manouvers etc..
 
Well... When you hit the corner your 1 second journey is over! :p Cause when you turn just a little to much you loose alot of speed (well, actually, as soon as you leave the slipstream the wind resistance punches the car down to 350 km/h or something)
 
I hit 260 MPH a little while ago, fyshokid should no cos I posted him a message about it on PSN lol, I still reckon it can go at least 5 MPH faster.

So you really should get that sig off, cos ure definentaly not the only one. Someone probably done it as soon as they got the F2007!

Note from Moderators:

From AUP:- No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
 
I have done 410 km/s drafting, no problem.

There room for maybe another 5km/h.
 
Just wondering...what makes you guys so sure that the real F2007 can't reach 400+ km/h? I mean, there probably just wasn't enough track to warrant long gear ratios than, say, longer than those used at Monza.

With a proper slipstream, little wing, and long gear ratios, I don't see why it cannot.

Now I await for the flaming. :lol:


--edit---
okay, I just re read the thread and I noticed that I might be replying at the wrong thread? because I don't see any claims on how unrealistic the F2007's top speed is...must be the other one, haha. oops.
 
Well, I've gone 420 km/h but I didn't wan't to post it since this thread was dying...
 
lol..Captain Slow..is fast for the first and last tyme..haha..loved that episode.can't wait for season 11!
 
I got to 450 km/hr using the MINOLTA Toyota in Gran Turismo 4 (with NOS).
 
That's nothing. I got 530 in he R8 in GT4.

Anyway, we're getting off topic. I got 415km/h, not much in comparison to you guys, but still bloody fast.
 
That's nothing. I got 530 in he R8 in GT4.

Anyway, we're getting off topic. I got 415km/h, not much in comparison to you guys, but still bloody fast.

That's nothing, I got 200 million Km/h in GT3 using the Suzuki Escudo LOL
 
Hax to da max LOL
 
Nah, no need to hack. It was done abusing of a bug in the game. Two actually.

000_0159.jpg


It needs an oil change, the old one pretty much fried up LOL
 
Back