400 Mph!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter neckbox
  • 8 comments
  • 1,018 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
i just wanted to know has anyone hit 350+ mph and u guys react ike im asking the meaning of life. time to relax.
 
Nevermind.
 
why is this subject so offensive?? its a rather simple inquiry.
 
neckbox
why is this subject so offensive?? its a rather simple inquiry.

Then why make a new thread about it, instead of simply looking through one of the "Top Speed" threads? We're not going to do your searching for you, you know.
 
u guys have some serious issues, whose asking u to work, by the time u reprimand me, u couldve simply wrote how fast u went.

i just want to know what the absolute fastest speed accomplished and by what car, so i could try to get there. yeesh.
 
try doing a search. there is a thread about it. im sure sage or someone will direct you there
 
Dude, I gave you a link to the thread where everybody's ALREADY listed their fastest speeds, and yes people have gone faster than 350. 383 is the fastest I've seen, I believe, but if you wanted an answer it would've been easier to look at the ones already here than ask and wait for an answer. Oh, and the fastest cars are the Toyota Minolta and the GT One as far as I know. IBTL.
 
There's a reason I closed your last thread – do you have amnesia or something?

This thread has been done a million bajillion times – just use the Search function.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back