400km/h backwards in 1st! Acura DN-X Concept '02 going beserk.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeStique
  • 7 comments
  • 4,846 views
Messages
30
Messages
LeStique
OK I've just noticed something very funny.

Did you ever want to go 400km/h? In first gear? Backwards?

Well, worry no more, because I've got just the tool for the job.

The Acura DN-X Concept '02 (prize car for I-C license)!!!

Just park the car, put in the gear of your choice, push the clutch, release the breaks and clutch and off you go!

The only limitation is the length of the straight!

400km/h, backwards in the pure sound of nothing.

Edit: Proof for those who did not belive!



Try this at home!
 
Last edited:
I think it's down to the fact that the car is a hybrid. Now I am only wondering if other hybrids have the same issue!?

Anyone?
 
Don't you have the car to try it yourself?
But when I'm home this afternoon (afternoon in Germany), I'll try to post a video. In bad quality(phone). But it's still proof.
 
How can PD not limit reverse by now... Bleh!
 
Chuck it on the list of things to patch. Lol.
 
Now try it with the GT by Citroen (not the road car, as it has gears). ;)
 
Back