.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2014c7
  • 5 comments
  • 699 views
I dunno, I bet an Eclipse forum or a DSM forum would probably have a better knowledge base than us.
 
Ask TS1AWD. I bet he knows.
 
Originally posted by trapperj86
i finaly found a eclipse gsx its a 1991 it needs a new cylinder head does any one now how much this would cost he has a head so probly only labor what else would i need

Thanks for your help:D

The cylinder head is a fairly easy job. It depends on what you want to buy or how much money you have. You can go to buschurracing.com and buy a stock cyliner head to a stage 3 built one for alot of money. Or you can look for one on dsmtrader.com, they are being sold on that site almost daily. Also if this car's head is still usable but just needs to be built, more than likely it needs valves, which are fairly cheap. A smart thing to do is to get all the gaskets as well. I would have no idea what labor would be for this job because the work is all done on my family's DSM's by us, but I would think probally around 5 hours of labor. If you have no shops around you that will do this sort of work, you can send your head to Buschur Racing and they will build it for you.
 
Back