'44, '66, '90, '09 BDay & Rally Car tickets. TRADE NOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter avoidthenoid
  • 18 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
501
Messages
depends on slot
Offers? I would like other tickets but I will take cars as well.

Tickets I Have: Ticket 1000
Level 17, 21, 24
Nascar
BDay 44, 66, 67, 69, 74, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 01, 03, 09, 10
'70, '83, '84, '85, '87 Modern Muscle, Classic Muscle, level 9 **pending
 
Last edited:
2D????lol
 
1991 BDay ticket
 
Yeah I know just messing its cool G/L.. Im done. .I did like 5 trades today.. that's it.
 
I do but never hurts to have another ;)
 
rally car ticket or historic rally car ticket for '09 b'day ticket?
can trade now :D
 
I have the following if your interested.....

1944 Birthday Ticket
1970 Birthday Ticket
1985 Birthday Ticket
 
I have the following if your interested.....

1944 Birthday Ticket
1970 Birthday Ticket
1985 Birthday Ticket
I am interested in those tickets but jhondoe got in slightly before you. I have a garage and can schedule you for the '09 and two other things you might want. Let me know.
 
I am interested in those tickets but jhondoe got in slightly before you. I have a garage and can schedule you for the '09 and two other things you might want. Let me know.

Is your slot 6 available to trade for the "Bday ticket '08".

I'll trade you one of the birthday tickets for your '08.
 
Is your slot 6 available to trade for the "Bday ticket '08".

I'll trade you one of the birthday tickets for your '08.
I am all booked for tonight. I can do the '08 tomorrow and '09 the next day. I realized I have '85 in a pending trade so just the other two are good.
 
I am all booked for tonight. I can do the '08 tomorrow and '09 the next day. I realized I have '85 in a pending trade so just the other two are good.

Thats a deal! :)
 
Back