45 lap nascar only race! 16 slots

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedDevil_LC
  • 2 comments
  • 429 views
Messages
1
Messages
RedDevil_LC
Ok, so me and a my 2 m8's just did a 45 lap nascar only race and it was quite fun to do. So to make it even more competitive and fun we are trying to get a full lobby to do this race.

Race will start as soon as we have 10+ people.
If your interested add RedDevil_LC.
(msg if my friends list fills up)
Hope to see you on the track :)
 
yeah it is quite easy to find 50 lap races in the lobby most nights but uncommon go find smart racers. i love being in the long races and watching the top 4 actually racing each other. i would join up but im not at home.
 
Let me know when and where. I am a clean racers who hates getting bumped by noobs. I am eastern time. Let me know when and I will be there.
 
Back