470pp FR non race recommendation

• Thread starter hotboost
  • 17 comments
Australia
Australia
hotboost
Hi all once again after some advice on up incoming racing . Need FR can be turbo .no race cars and part of world. I've a quick look I'm thinking 86 gt with the power turned down. Cheers in advance .Your tunes are definitely helping .I'm unfortunately up against some fierce competition

FT 86 Concept. Fastest I have at 450pp so a little bump should not hurt. Still figuring out this phone thing but link is in my Sig.

FT 86 Concept. Fastest I have at 450pp so a little bump should not hurt. Still figuring out this phone thing but link is in my Sig.
Thanks again bowtie . I'm not allowwed concept but will copy across to 86gt should be pretty close. Pretty close racing position 1 to 8 less 1.5 sec .
Cheer's again

Hi bowtie imn I st running ur 86gt tune I can't get anywhere near ur figures . I'm at 1101 kg and at 480pp I'm at 261 HP. I've added windows red and floor everything else as per tune
Cheers . its 86 gt '12 if that helps

Hi bowtie imn I st running ur 86gt tune I can't get anywhere near ur figures . I'm at 1101 kg and at 480pp I'm at 261 HP. I've added windows red and floor everything else as per tune
Were you using the 86 tune or the Concept tune as they are very similar but different. The suspension is really what your are looking for though, they are quick and very easy to drive. Good luck, and leave your competitors in the dust.

There's a heavy PP penalty for adding flat floor, not worth it unless the rules demand it.

Another very good car at 470 would be the Mazda Roadster '07 I have a 450 or 500 for it but bumping up or down to 470 shouldn't hurt it any.

Tuned down 281hp 1050 kg 51/49 fingers cross its fast enough
Cheers
Unless your doing a "high" speed track corners are were it counts, so if it holds speed well from entry to exit and lets you get on the gas sooner then the others than it should win.

Hotboost - if the regs would alow them - i'd check out the tuners garages;
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (@ PP 462)
Opera Performace 350Z '04 (@ PP 484) - the S2000 is a fictional car :(

Or maybe Detune the Shelby Series 1 (@ PP486)

What Tyres are you running on?

Hotboost - if the regs would alow them - i'd check out the tuners garages;
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (@ PP 462)
Opera Performace 350Z '04 (@ PP 484) - the S2000 is a fictional car :(

Or maybe Detune the Shelby Series 1 (@ PP486)
Ohh yeah I forgot the Series 1 could reach 450 at 500 it's king of FR drive trains. and it's a real car so even if the rules state real road cars it fits.

Ohh yeah I forgot the Series 1 could reach 450 at 500 it's king of FR drive trains. and it's a real car so even if the rules state real road cars it fits.

Yep just trying one now, added 48Kg to take it up to 1,250 then power limited down to 470 PP
(89.9% - a tad low for my liking but fits the regs )

Thanks Malcom ,I need to keep the HP /kg to 3kg or under if possible .I think the 86 is at about 3.4 without looking it up.This is a tuff challenge with low pp and FR not helping.cheers

We run RS . Which adds also pit strategies as well.Good stuff guys thanks for feedback and input very much appreciated. When run all same car non tuned I up there top 3 but I've only be playing for about 7 weeks now and they have the knowkedge of what's out there .The cars they race I have never heard of and aren't normally main stream.

Just throwing it out there Ferrari 365 gtb4 looks very good on paper...one of the guys raced one 450 pp last week pretty unbeatable.

Handed over my hard earned cash$$$ bought the Ferrari detuned 62% on power. Was about 1.5sec slower red bull short course.Looks like its back to 86. I'll squeeze the traction control on a bit stop it skating around.

Back