?

• Thread starter loki_cmr
  • 5 comments
Check the CD for any chips or scratches. This happened to my Vice City disk. I can no longer listen to the radio....

I hate chips and scratches, anyway a friend had a copy of Bustagroove which had a large slice missing but still read the disk. Crazy huh?

loki_cmr
Hey im not sure, but i had my ps2 in vertical position and someone knocked it over and it wont play my Gran Turismo 3 game. It plays everything but GT3. It wasnt smashed to the ground with force sure to obliterate ever microchip inside. It was just toppled over softly. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this. Also i heard there was a recall a while ago. Is it still in effect and can i submit my ps2 to it?

THNX in advance

Was your GT3 disc in the PS2 when your friend knocked it over?

I have had a few mates that have had chunks out of the edge of their disks and they work fine.
The game must have been in the PS2 at the time, wonder how he forgot to mention it?

ExigeExcel
I have had a few mates that have had chunks out of the edge of their disks and they work fine.
The game must have been in the PS2 at the time, wonder how he forgot to mention it?

Well, it could be less obvious, like the PS2 falling ON the GT3 disc and scratching it :yuck: :yuck:

But there's a 90% chance that the disc was inside :) :lol:

Back