48h TIE-BREAK POLL: The GT7 Bonus Livery Editor Challenge #01 (24h of the Green Hell) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 11 comments

24h of the Green Hell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
24h of the Green Hell
full

With the real racing happening this weekend, it's time for the first Bonus Round of the LEC.

"We all want to drive the Nürburgring Nordschleife, But very few of us get the chance to do so. As for many others they get to lap the Green Hell many times and the select few become professional racing drivers and run the VLN series or get to run the famous N24 event. These few drivers will rack up 100's to 1000's of laps and will so become Masters of the Green Hell....
So for this round I would like to see cars that you would see competing in these events weather they are original designed entry level cars to full blown fantasy made GT3 cars that are ready to tackle the monster of the Green Hell..."

CARS:
  • GR.3 Cars
  • GR.4 Cars
  • Road cars with racing mods

BODY PARTS / WIDEBODY:
  • Road cars must use racings mods if available

LIVERIES:
  • Original or replica designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • Has to have mandatory NLS or N24 decals. Link

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • One bonus shot has to be taken at the Nürburgring

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on June 16th, 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

I vote for #2 because I already did this livery too and if I had read the thread at the time I would have probably entered this one! :D

Thank you, it was not an expected win, if there is such a thing. I should be back to my normal 4 votes soon, 😂.
Surprised to learn you didn't win any LEC before today.
Congrats mate, and welcome to @Raphaele 's Hall of Fame! 💪

Back