• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This is the Final Duel.

Who’s got to come back home with the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay ?

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 1st, 2019 (08:40, CEST/GMT+1)
(2 days to vote)

You can vote for 1 entry.
You can NOT vote for your own story.

The winner will get to choose a Bonus Livery Competition theme !

THE NOMINEES ARE...

BigJimmy's Hello Kitty : Puppy Rescue
Hello Kitty: Puppy Rescue

This is the first live action Hello Kitty movie and features Kristen Wiig as Hello Kitty herself.

When a hilarious but accidental (pink fluffy) note book swap happens in a chain coffee shop, Hello kitty uncovers a plot to kidnap puppies from the local Pomeranian boutique hotel. Hello Kitty and her friends (Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon) must outwit the gang of gay fashion designers who plan to show an outrageously expensive Pomeranian fur covered poncho at London Fashion week.

Hello Kitty must get a job at the Pomeranian boutique hotel and embed herself within the daily routine of poop scooping, wee wiping and tail brushing with outrageously funny consequences, in order to track the movements of the criminally stylish gang.

However it all goes wrong when Hello Kitty takes a break to make a kale and vomit fruit smoothie and the puppies are quickly hidden by the fabulous gang members in a large shipment of handbags and smuggled out of building.

Hello Kitty and her friends must follow the well dressed criminals to a puppy skinning factory and use all their wit and cunning to free the puppies and cover the gang members in tar and a pile of badly fitting budget jeans.

The Car featured above is used for 12.5 seconds at the start of the movie as Hello Kitty drives her friends to a spinning class.

Noisy's Super Copen! The Heart of Speed
Little Copen always wanted to be a race car. He would watch racing every day and had dreams that when he grew up, he would win the Super Nippon Cup. But driving school was difficult for Little Copen. He was bullied by the bigger cars. Told he was too small, too slow and would never be a race car. This saddened Little Copen, and after dropping out of driving school, he started getting into trouble with street racing gangs and the police. But then a chance encounter with Master Kamui turned his ways around. Master Kamui saw his desire, his passion and his heart to race. Using his experience and wisdom, Master Kamui takes Little Copen under his wing and teaches him the ways of the race car. Can Little Copen realise his dream, become a racing car and win the Super Nippon Cup? All will be revealed in Super Copen! The Heart of Speed.

Last edited:
Voted for my opponent as his story cuts deep and reminds me of my battles to one day win a GTPlanet livery contest.

Last edited:
I had to go with Super Copen, I was always a fan of Herbie when I was a kid, Super Copen gave me the Herbie feels but with a Japanese twist.

@Noisy wins the poll, and I will contact him later for the Bonus Competition.

But we are approaching the first anniversary of the LEC so a Bonus Competition is already planned soon...

:gtpflag:

@Noisy wins the poll, and I will contact him later for the Bonus Competition.

But we are approaching the first anniversary of the LEC so a Bonus Competition is already planned soon...

:gtpflag:
👍
It's still written "open", that's why I was wondering.

Back