48H TIEBREAKER POLL: The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 16 - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 13 comments

Which will be the winner of the 16th LEC ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

The 80's are back ! In fashion, in decoration, and now in livery creation. Last winner @D-Max has set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

80's style. Design a car that takes it's inspiration from 80's liveries. But it's not that simple....

Keeping the liveries very much so 80's, I want cars to be from 2000 or newer. The big thing for me is limiting the crazy designs. 80's cars had some very simplistic designs in terms of shapes yet still to this day are eye catching and mesmerizing. I don't want to see crazy curves or large scale images as that wasn't really a thing in the 80's. I want to see the use of rectangles, squares and triangles. Strictly no replicas, though you can take inspiration and apply it. (if it is found to be too close to an original, you may be asked to edit your entry).

A quick note, bear in mind with 80's car that title sponsors were very bold and in your face, so your livery should represent this.

CARS : 2000 or newer (but no Vision GT cars)
LIVERIES : NO replicas.
USER MADE DECALS : Yes. Decals can be from 80's or modern. Try not to mix the 2.
BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS : Car must be on the move on track.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
- Classic number board.
- Solid colours (No metallic/Chrome/Matte).
- Must limit curves used in decals.
- The car does not need to be sport mode compatible.

POLL : RULES

The poll will end on November 2, 2018 (23:15, CEST/GMT+1)

You can vote for ONLY ONE entry, which will be the winner of the 16th round of the LEC..

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

oh wow it's happening, Porsche showdown :cheers:
200w.webp

Back