• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 26 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
831 (1).jpg
831.jpg
831 (2).jpg

Well this is something a bit different Harsk!

A rear-mounted three-cylinder with the design inspired by the Bugatti Type 57 :crazy:

What a strange looking car. I don't know why but I like it.
I can just imagine a race full of these - all in different colours. :)

It certanly beats yesterdays Citroën Berlingo's.

Looks like it should be inside a Kinder Egg :D and feel free to keep posting. That's what this forum is for, regardless of people's opinions.

No offence to you or Harsk100 but suggesting cars that nobody's heard of, that end up amassing four or five 'likes' at most, seems pretty pointless. Harsk100's time is wasted because he makes suggestion OPs for cars that very few people are interested in and almost certainly won't be added to the game, while Famine's time is wasted questioning the validity/sensibility of many of said suggestions.

No offence to you or Harsk100 but suggesting cars that nobody's heard of, that end up amassing four or five 'likes' at most, seems pretty pointless. Harsk100's time is wasted because he makes suggestion OPs for cars that very few people are interested in and almost certainly won't be added to the game, while Famine's time is wasted questioning the validity/sensibility of many of said suggestions.
But this was taken from this site:
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33712

Actually, PD told us that GT5 would consist 10,000 cars but later it was knew that it would consist just 1,000 cars, not 10,000 cars... This took me to put the cars in suggestions.... Sorry for everybody. They can be deleted if needed.

But this was taken from this site:
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33712

Actually, PD told us that GT5 would consist 10,000 cars but later it was knew that it would consist just 1,000 cars, not 10,000 cars... This took me to put the cars in suggestions.... Sorry for everybody. They can be deleted if needed.

I may be wrong but I don't remember anyone at PD announcing that, it seems like the usual fake list that gets put up on the internet before each installment comes out.

You don't need to apologize for anything, just be realistic. Suggesting all of the cars you suggest won't miraculously bring the car count up to 10,000, in reality it probably won't make any difference to it at all. The fact that you're making suggestion threads with pictures and no information, and then making new threads before you even add the information to the previous ones, should be a signal to you that you need to slow down.

I may be wrong but I don't remember anyone at PD announcing that, it seems like the usual fake list that gets put up on the internet before each installment comes out.

You don't need to apologize for anything, just be realistic. Suggesting all of the cars you suggest won't miraculously bring the car count up to 10,000, in reality it probably won't make any difference to it at all. The fact that you're making suggestion threads with pictures and no information, and then making new threads before you even add the information to the previous ones, should be a signal to you that you need to slow down.
I'll add the specs later.... Most of specs of 9FF are unknown....

I'll add the specs later.... Most of specs of 9FF are unknown....

At least add the specs before you make new suggestion threads, it makes it look less like you're making as many threads as possible and more like you're suggesting cars you know about and are genuinely interested in. And if I were you, I'd limit myself to one suggestion every few days, of the car I want to be in GT6/7 most of all, but then again I'm not you. There are hundreds of cars I'd love to see in the GT series but I acknowledge that making suggestion threads for all of them is quite pointless.

EDIT: Once again I'd like to reiterate that you aren't obliged to do/not do anything, I'm just trying to offer friendly advice.

Last edited:
Looks like it should be inside a Kinder Egg :D and feel free to keep posting. That's what this forum is for, regardless of people's opinions.
Well said, as far as i'm aware no mods yes that's mods have any issues, if and until then you fill ya boots.👍

Only thing I would suggest is a little more detail about the cars seems a little random otherwise, keep up the good work.;)

At least add the specs before you make new suggestion threads, it makes it look less like you're making as many threads as possible and more like you're suggesting cars you know about and are genuinely interested in. And if I were you, I'd limit myself to one suggestion every few days, of the car I want to be in GT6/7 most of all, but then again I'm not you. There are hundreds of cars I'd love to see in the GT series but I acknowledge that making suggestion threads for all of them is quite pointless.

EDIT: Once again I'd like to reiterate that you aren't obliged to do anything, I'm just trying to offer friendly advice.
OK. That's not offense! It's a great idea! I'll try to do that! 👍

No offence taken. However, a car not getting many votes isn't a significant reason not to suggest it. And if Famine or any other moderator has trouble covering and reviewing the suggested cars, they should probably consider stepping down, since that is one of the purposes of their position.

No offence taken. However, a car not getting many votes isn't a significant reason not to suggest it. And if Famine or any other moderator has trouble covering and reviewing the suggested cars, they should probably consider stepping down, since that is one of the purposes of their position.

If the intention of the suggestion is to have the car featured in an upcoming GT (and it should be), surely knowing that it won't get many votes would be a significant enough reason not to suggest it. And I don't know about you but Famine seems like a nice person, he helps to run a good fansite and I'd prefer for his job not to be harder than it needs to be. He's going through and modifying/reviewing the suggestions but I imagine he'd have an easier time if there weren't so many suggestions for obscure and relatively unpopular cars, about which little is actually known. Once again I want to re-iterate that I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, just offering my take on things.

If the intention of the suggestion is to have the car featured in an upcoming GT (and it should be), surely knowing that it won't get many votes would be a significant enough reason not to suggest it. And I don't know about you but Famine seems like a nice person, he helps to run a good fansite and I'd prefer for his job not to be harder than it needs to be. He's going through and modifying/reviewing the suggestions but I imagine he'd have an easier time if there weren't so many suggestions for obscure and relatively unpopular cars, about which little is actually known. Once again I want to re-iterate that I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, just offering my take on things.
Yes, I also think the same: Famine is a great person, he's working hard to have the titles of suggestions well formatted and he helps Jordan to run an good fansite... I'll try not adding too many cars and slow down.

I said "I would like to see" because the comments like "Why can't we have?" are not allowed. So, I thought that this phrase wasn't a negative commentary.

If the intention of the suggestion is to have the car featured in an upcoming GT (and it should be), surely knowing that it won't get many votes would be a significant enough reason not to suggest it.

If that was the case, there would be about 50 suggestions at most in this entire forum. And it would also be highlighted in the post guidelines not to post less popular cars. And it isn't.

And I don't know about you but Famine seems like a nice person, he helps to run a good fansite and I'd prefer for his job not to be harder than it needs to be. He's going through and modifying/reviewing the suggestions but I imagine he'd have an easier time if there weren't so many suggestions for obscure and relatively unpopular cars, about which little is actually known.

I'm sure he is, but as I said, don't take on a position if you are not prepared to fulfill it. A job is to be done regardless of how simple or complicated it is, and I'm sure Famine and all of the other moderators knew that when they took on their position.

If that was the case, there would be about 50 suggestions at most in this entire forum. And it would also be highlighted in the post guidelines not to post less popular cars. And it isn't.

Are only 50 more cars going to be added to GT franchise? And I'm not saying that posting unpopular cars is in breach of any rules, I'm saying that it's probably a waste of the poster's time.

I'm sure he is, but as I said, don't take on a position if you are not prepared to fulfill it. A job is to be done regardless of how simple or complicated it is, and I'm sure Famine and all of the other moderators knew that when they took on their position.

I dunno, I'm sure he is prepared to fulfill the role requirements, I just like to try and make people's jobs easier where I can.

Are only 50 more cars going to be added to GT franchise? And I'm not saying that posting unpopular cars is in breach of any rules, I'm saying that it's probably a waste of the poster's time.

I'm saying that if you only count the cars with tons of votes, your not going to have all that many, circa 50-100 at most, if you count only the cars with hundreds of votes...

I'm saying that if you only count the cars with tons of votes, your not going to have all that many, circa 50-100 at most, if you count only the cars with hundreds of votes...

Depends what you consider to be tons of votes really, but let's be honest this debate's all but dead.

In this case, the best suggestion counted is BMW 740i (E38) 1998 (35 votes)

It's a good suggestion, you'd struggle to find gtp members that don't want to see the BMW E38 added to the series.

Depends what you consider to be tons of votes really, but let's be honest this debate's all but dead.

It's a good suggestion, you'd struggle to find gtp members that don't want to see the BMW E38 added to the series.
I'll suggest one car from previous GT game tommorrow.

Not really, since I just specifically said "hundreds". But if your debate is dead, sure, we can leave the subject...

Not really, since I just specifically said "hundreds". But if your debate is dead, sure, we can leave the subject...

You specifically said hundreds, I didn't. I'm not trying to imply that only suggestions that will gain over a hundred likes should be put forward, however I would suggest that only cars that most people would want should be suggested, i.e cars for which most people, if they saw the suggestion, would click 'like'.

Sorry for derailing your thread Harsk100, I'll stop now

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back