4wd race cars

• Thread starter buford0684
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I'm having trouble with these type of cars especially the ones from gt a class up to the p1 class, even with traction control off i'm still having trouble getting up to speed. The car would slow way down and would not come up to speed right away. Always having the issue when I try to use second gear or even first if I overshoot the corner. Any tips?

I'm having trouble with these type of cars especially the ones from gt a class up to the p1 class, even with traction control off i'm still having trouble getting up to speed. The car would slow way down and would not come up to speed right away. Always having the issue when I try to use second gear or even first if I overshoot the corner. Any tips?
Yes. In GT A use the Lambo Sesto. Its Mid Engines AWD so it has the usual Mid Engines cornering advantage and AWD Grip. Nurb 24hr in GT A Sesto is 8Mins a lap. Remember, its AWD, soon as you accelerate all 4 wheels take the power, weight and braking in everything. Try using the slower Lancers in Road E on Soft Tyres, youll pick it up eventually or take to Dirt4 Rally, it has 4WD Tutorial Academy. Also if you get pole, you have grip and fly ahead, most end up in the wall first corner, start gear 2 and control the throttle. Good Luck. In GT A above you need Mid Engined Cars, they are the best invention in Motorsport. Lambo, Audi and Acura are the Mid Engined 4WD Road Car Gods.

Last edited:
If you're still struggling to get up to speed quickly from a slow corner, check that stability control is switched off. When switched on it really slows the 4WD cars down!

If you're still struggling to get up to speed quickly from a slow corner, check that stability control is switched off. When switched on it really slows the 4WD cars down!
Also make sure you have the Balanced Tune. Seems as all racing cars have 4 wheels, awd would make sense in real life racing too :banghead:

Last edited:
Back