United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
4WD Racing Car Drift Trial: Trial Mountain Circuit

DT#36 - 4WD Racing Car Drift Trial @ Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#36] - 4WD Racing Car Drift Trial @ Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

Last edited:
So you get almost half of the track to reach the points.
I reached the goal after the 4th corner (tunnel).
Not that easy for me this time, i messed up some corners at the 5th and last part and lost lots of points..

For this 4wd drift the point scoring is so inconsistent. you can get it perfect and scores you low, so you try again and mess up going to slow but score high but i managed to score 8373, think i can do better but as i said the score system is inconsistent.

13k in the ST185 Celica... 1st time drifting with this car and it's ridiculously drifty for something with so little power :lol:

Engine and turbo upgrade, lowered, camber -10 f&r, toe -1.00 f&r, flipped tranny, min downforce, 5,5,5 front diff, 5,60,5 rear diff, 90% rear center diff. Rest stock on CH's.

how
For this 4wd drift the point scoring is so inconsistent. you can get it perfect and scores you low, so you try again and mess up going to slow but score high but i managed to score 8373, think i can do better but as i said the score system is inconsistent.

How can you know it's perfect if there's no drift line to follow. I'm not saying you're trying to stick on the driving line or even using it but i'm pretty sure the driving line is not always accurate when in a drift trial. I use it myself as a guide for brake points but always take different lines as i thought more points are awarded. I could be wrong though, maybe someone else could shed some light on this.....

how

How can you know it's perfect if there's no drift line to follow. I'm not saying you're trying to stick on the driving line or even using it but i'm pretty sure the driving line is not always accurate when in a drift trial. I use it myself as a guide for brake points but always take different lines as i thought more points are awarded. I could be wrong though, maybe someone else could shed some light on this.....

I was reading on drifting in GT6, it says staying in the centre of the track with a good angle, tends to be were the best place is for high scores.

I did this on one of my PS3's last week using a PAJERO Rally Car.
Loaded it up on the other machine just now & I was at Matterhorn Short Track with only 3 short sections available in which to score points. I thought "I'm sure this was at Trial Mountain Reverse". I checked the rankings & my other account was there, with the PAJERO. This confirmed to me that the wrong track had loaded as I distinctly remembered tweaking the suspension on the PAJERO at Trial Mountain & it was the only time I'd drifted that car before.
I exited, entered again & I was at the correct track this time.

2nd account used a GT-R N24 GT Academy '12.

Tried out the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93. High RPM turbo, min downforce, max speed to 200 km/h, CH tyres and 90% rear on center differential.

10 minutes of driving scored a 9200.

Back