4x X2010 Red Bull Livery

  • Thread starter Thread starter jr1016
  • 23 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
262
Messages
Dariel16
4 X1's ready to be sent tonight. About 10hrs from now. Looking for..

Ferrari F10
Ferrari 2007
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Audi R8 Race Car '01
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 (Any Color)Aldro
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04ODzZie
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

Open to other offers (NO '92 and under race cars or FGT)
 
Last edited:
-
 
Last edited:
I have a NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00?
 
-
 
Last edited:
I have a Chaparral 2j Racecar for trade.

PSN beun36
 
I'll take the Diablo GT-1.. PSN?
Sorry I have 2J already.

Marky264

How many trades you done? when shall we do it?
 
I can't send the X1 until maybe 8hrs from now if it lets me send early. I will send you guys a friend request from Dariel16 where you will send the cars, then you will get another request where I will send the X1 from.
 
I can't send the X1 until maybe 8hrs from now if it lets me send early. I will send you guys a friend request from Dariel16 where you will send the cars, then you will get another request where I will send the X1 from.

Okay, But I'm not sending my car First as this multiple account thing sounds odd and I've been registered on the site longer and I wont Con you out of a car.
 
Okay, But I'm not sending my car First as this multiple account thing sounds odd and I've been registered on the site longer and I wont Con you out of a car.

Totally understand. I don't mind sending first, when you get 2 friend request just accept both then when you have the car send your car to my main which is Dariel16.
 
Totally understand. I don't mind sending first, when you get 2 friend request just accept both then when you have the car send your car to my main which is Dariel16.

That sounds fine will do awaiting friend requests 👍
 
-
 
Last edited:
Ill do as Marky :)

The X2010 is the Vettel Red Bull Livery isnt? Need that particular one 👍
 
Hey i got the Gillet Vertigo Race Car interested in a trade?
 
I can trade a Suzuki Escudo, or a TVR Cerberus 12, add Stoyah and message me on PSN
 
I can trade a Suzuki Escudo, or a TVR Cerberus 12, add Stoyah and message me on PSN

I'll take it..

That's it all 4 are called for.
 
i got a f10 and a 908 playstation and enzo
 
Bumping thread because I have 2 X1 ready to go right now.. 2 people back out.
 
Sorry traded for an escudo already.
 
I can get you:

Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race Car '05,

or the R8 LM race car (playstation team oreca) '05

or the R8 LMS race car (team playstation) '09



for an X1. PSN: djhejira
 
Back