5,000,000 Credits; What should I buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter McZachenF1138
  • 20 comments
  • 3,827 views

McZachenF1138

Out is the Daytona, in is the Stealth TT
Premium
Messages
2,153
United States
Pittsburgh, USA
Messages
sxezach
I'm not big into standard cars, so don't suggest one of those.

I'm thinking about grinding some 10,000,000 out for the Miura, but I'm not sure.

I'll let you know if I already have the car(s) you suggest for me.

I only have 135 cars, so chances are you'll suggest something I don't have anyway.
 
Get the ford gt lm spec ii test car, or the pegeout 908 race car
 
Save up 500.000 more and buy the 787B ;)
 
Formula Gt

He could purchase two Formula GT's. They are 2.5million as I recall.

You could purchase either a
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10
 
He could purchase two Formula GT's. They are 2.5million as I recall.

You could purchase either a
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10

👍
 
908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total'10
808n9379.jpg

GT by Citroën Concept '08
142g6701.jpg

787B Race car '91
431n7946.jpg

Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
380n2542.jpg

BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06
550n9447.jpg

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
218g8630.jpg

Ford GT '06
215g8502.jpg

RAYBRIG NSX '06
316g1351.jpg

Challenger R/T RM '70
167g8541.jpg

Esprit V8 '02
420n9605.jpg

IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
876g2495.jpg

McLaren McLaren F1 '94
524n8611.jpg


That should empty your wallet a bit.
 
If you don't have a FGT I suggest you get it because you'll need it for the Formula GT championship in extreme. Also, the car is half price in the OCD.

EDIT: The Formula GT costs 2,500,000 in the OCD. It's half price and 0 miles!! I suggest you get it.
 
Hahaha, the only car I don't have that all you guys mentioned is the Mine's BNR34.

I went through a grinding spree over a couple days on the Supercar Seasonal Eifel 104A Circuit and bought:
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Mazda 787B
and
GT by Citroen Race Car
all in a row.

I was excited for Le Mans, so I had to buy all the premium LM cars. :lol:

I have all the other cars. Yes, including the Formula GT.
Since I don't have the Mine's, I think I'll get that. :)
 
McZachenF138
Hahaha, the only car I don't have that all you guys mentioned is the Mine's BNR34.

I went through a grinding spree over a couple days on the Supercar Seasonal Eifel 104A Circuit and bought:
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Mazda 787B
and
GT by Citroen Race Car
all in a row.

I was excited for Le Mans, so I had to buy all the premium LM cars. :lol:

I have all the other cars. Yes, including the Formula GT.
Since I don't have the Mine's, I think I'll get that. :)

Is the R10 TDI any good? Even though you win it from The 24 Hours of Nurburgring A-Spec?
 
Is the R10 TDI any good? Even though you win it from The 24 Hours of Nurburgring A-Spec?

It's supposedly the slowest of any car in its class. Doesn't mean to say it is slow though, just you can find much better out there. Mainly Standard cars though...
 
McSoap-90
Save up 500.000 more and buy the 787B ;)

👍 won't regret it EDIT: sorry missed that post
 
Is the R10 TDI any good? Even though you win it from The 24 Hours of Nurburgring A-Spec?

I like it. It obviously has good visibility being an LMP2 class car and it's a diesel, so it has more torque than you know what to do with.
I used it for the all the grinding I mentioned before and was going around Eifel 104A in about 58 seconds.
Out of all my LM cars, I like it second best after the great 787B. Performance wise though, the Peugeot is better. The only reason why I like the Audi better is because you can't see anything out of the Peugeot.
 
McZachenF138
I like it. It obviously has good visibility being an LMP2 class car and it's a diesel, so it has more torque than you know what to do with.
I used it for the all the grinding I mentioned before and was going around Eifel 104A in about 58 seconds.
Out of all my LM cars, I like it second best after the great 787B. Performance wise though, the Peugeot is better. The only reason why I like the Audi better is because you can't see anything out of the Peugeot.

The Audi was LMP1 ... I'd definitely get a McLaren F1, or the Peugeot 908, or save up another 7.5mill and get the Ferrari F2007 :) You can't use it for much but on the Eifel seasonal it's such good fun to drive!
 
Mine's still a 0/0 (havent driven it) but isn't the speed 8 any good?
 
Part 2
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
236n8978.jpg

High End Performance G37
237g2846.jpg

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
285g1217.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
112g7919.jpg

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
179g2058.jpg


Thats it. There are only 200 premiums. the others are normaly paint jobs and minour HP tweeks.
some are prize cars so no point paying for them.
The rest in me garage are standards. Which you said you did not want.
 
Back