5.1 Audio is not working in chase cam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Topsu
  • 3 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
419
Finland
Finland
Whenever I change the camera from roof cam to chase cam, the audio in my 5.1 seems to shift only to the center channel. No sound at all from the right or left speakers. What is even more odd, is that sometimes when I change the view to chase cam, the audio clearly comes from all speakers for a short time until it changes again to the center channel, normally when I change a gear. Has anyone else experienced this?
 
It's a bug. =(

I have the same problem. It's quite annoying.
 
I've been experiencing something similar too but wasn't sure if it was a bug or my surround system on the blink, I doubt it will be fixed as I noticed it at least 2 patches back.
 
It sounds odd... I haven't got a 5.1 (I sometimes use my old 2.1, connected via jackstick 3.5mm), but I've never expirenced it.
 
Back