5 cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter OnlyOneCanoli
  • 20 comments
  • 1,233 views

OnlyOneCanoli

(Banned)
Messages
110
Messages
OnlyOneCanoli
I'm looking for a German touring car but open to anything

Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88

Im open to all offers let me know what your willing to trade these are the only doubles I have so don't ask for anything else
Thanx Sal

Red cars are gone
 
Last edited:
How about a BMW 320i Touring Car for that Lambo?
 
ok sounds good When are you available to trade?
 
I traded a car yesterday so I don't think I'm allowed to trade my car until later tonight.
My PSN is Nnaajj7 btw.
 
Want a brand new Mercedes SLS AMG '10 for the Chapparal 2J
 
I have an 08 Lexus ISF racing concept that you can win the touring car championship for your Jag XJ13. Non chromeline, yeah?
 
Ok so ill pencil you in for tomorrow lol (anytime after midnight) afro1
 
Yeah sure, I traded the car near 7:00pm I think so I'll be ready by then.
 
ok but I dont think you need to wait 24hrs just as long as its the next day after midnight but whatever makes you feel more comfortable ill talk to you then
Sal
 
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 for a Ford Escort Rally Car '98
 
Ohhh, I can trade now then lol.
Just add me when your ready and I'll send the car.
 
Traded today open for tomorrow (after midnight)
Lamborgini 88 gone
 
Pencil me in the Lexus > Jag trade. Not now, bedtime, but tomorrow evening I should be on. (20 hours or so)
 
Done Ill see you tomorrow


Tomorrow booked

Open Saturday
 
Open for a trade today anybody nedd any of these Im not looking for anything ctazy for them all offers considered
 
chaparral for a mclaren f1?
 
2j gone and ford gt gone tomorrow
thanks Lammy77
 
i would trade lexus isf racing concept fully upgraded worth over a million for 2j
 
Sorry as stated in prior post it is already gone
 
66 jag gone only car left is the alpha 65 any offer accepted just want to get rid of it first offer acepted in a trade for tomorrow
 
Back