5 Chrome and a 1000 ticket for TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 !!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BongoManCan
  • 6 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
1,029
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_BongoManCan
Messages
Bongomancan666
I can offer 5 chrome for.. ( I will throw in a 1000 ticket if you like just let me know) This is a pretty crazy deal.. cmon people.

WANTED:- TRIAL TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03

Can do this after reset about 5 hours.. from when this was posted.

PM me or POST here :)

Cheers
 
Last edited:
great deal here.. nobody have the trial celica?
 
I've got one to trade! Can send the car tomorrow morning GMT on the 4th. How does that sound? for 5 chrome and a 1000 ticket?
 
I've got one to trade! Can send the car tomorrow morning GMT on the 4th. How does that sound? for 5 chrome and a 1000 ticket?

Yea thats fine.. how early in the morning? not really an issue but i wont be able to send until the afternoon if you cant till morning lol.. LMK..
 
I will send it some time between 7 and 10 if i remember in the morning. If i happen to forget before I go into University then I will be able to send in the afternoon when you get online! PSN is jonny-bravo-89 if you want to add me now. then i can send to you tomorrow.
 
I will send it some time between 7 and 10 if i remember in the morning. If i happen to forget before I go into University then I will be able to send in the afternoon when you get online! PSN is jonny-bravo-89 if you want to add me now. then i can send to you tomorrow.

lol ok dude.. ive added you.
 
i have one to,.. ready to send 12.00 am gmt
 
Back