^^^^^^^^^*5 CHROME or MATTE or any of my 930+ paints for your car^^^^^^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM-JUNKIE
  • 29 comments
  • 1,521 views
Messages
342
Messages
JDM-jyunkii
I have over 930 paint codes and adding more all the time so I cant list them all here. Let me know what you want and I will check right away.

Mattes& Chrome Colors

Currently looking for Japanese race cars from NEW car dealer

Will also consider offers of cars I don't have
http://www.mygranturismo.net/11233
 
Last edited:
Which matte paints do you have?
 
Matte Colors:
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Gray
Dark Green
Gray
Green
Light Blue
Light Gray
Light Green
Pink
Purple
Red
Silver
White
Yellow
 
Last edited:
What BMW paints do you have mate? I'm looking for the individual type paints (phoeni gold, dakar yellow, daytona violet, estorial blue etc).

Cheers
 
What BMW paints do you have mate? I'm looking for the individual type paints (phoeni gold, dakar yellow, daytona violet, estorial blue etc).

Cheers

I currently only have 9 BWM chips and none are the ones on your list sorry
 
Matte Colors:
Black
Light Gray
Dark Gray
Red
Light Green
Dark Green
Purple
Gray
Green

Hmm, ill give you the Motul Autech GTR (P) for your Matte:
Light grey
Darkgrey
Grey
Red
Purple

Sound good? Send me a friend request on psn: Gospeedracergo, i can trade with you at reset time.
 
Hmm, ill give you the Motul Autech GTR (P) for your Matte:
Light grey
Darkgrey
Grey
Red
Purple

Sound good? Send me a friend request on psn: Gospeedracergo, i can trade with you at reset time.

Thats a deal- I'll add you when I get home in a few hours.
 
Thanks for the trade Gospeedracergo!

Who's next?
 
Bump + new colors! Lets trade-
 
Are you looking for a Ford GT LM Spec-II Race car?
 
Are you looking for a Ford GT LM Spec-II Race car?
Nope- I have that one but I am looking for any of the premium NSX or GT-R racecars.
 
Matte Colors:
Black
Dark Blue
Dark Gray
Dark Green
Gray
Green
Light Blue
Light Gray
Light Green
Pink
Purple
Red
Silver
White
Yellow

i have this 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 for these colors. matte yellow, matte light green, matte light blue, matte green, matte grey
 
i have this 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 for these colors. matte yellow, matte light green, matte light blue, matte green, matte grey

Deal- please send 1st I can trade right after
 
JDM-JUNKIE
Deal- please send 1st I can trade right after

Actually the one I have is the 91 and not the 92.
 
I have the Premium Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 147.6 miles, for matte black, matte gray, matte light gray, matte red, matte blue?
 
I have the Premium Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 147.6 miles, for matte black, matte gray, matte light gray, matte red, matte blue?

Sounds good please send 1st I'm adding you now-
 
Bump- new colors lets trade! Open to offers
 
Do you want an X1, or a P4 330 Ferrari, a Chaparal 2D, or a Muira P400 Lamborghini
 
Do you want an X1, or a P4 330 Ferrari, a Chaparal 2D, or a Muira P400 Lamborghini

Thanks, but I have these cars... do you have any of the GT-R race cars from the new car dealer?
 
Last edited:
JDM-JUNKIE
Thanks, but I have these cars... do you have any of the GT-R race cars from the new car dealer?

I only have a GT-R V-Spec, but it's not a race car.
 
Mmm... I'm pretty sure chrome just comes in silver thats what I have times 5

Yeah, ok.

I thought I've seen other people trading at least chrome orange as well, but I might be mistaken.
 
JDM-JUNKIE
How about NSX race car all but Raybrid or any Lexus SC430 race car from new dealer?

No, I wish though.
 
Bump for new colors added!!
 
Bump and changed the cars I want
 
Back