C Cad-Monkey79 Messages 157 Messages Cad-Monkey79 Apr 8, 2011 #1 As the title says. My paints for your car Would like to trade tonight if possible? 👍
OG Messages 201 Messages adrenalinfiend Messages OGxTR1PL3xOG Apr 8, 2011 #2 I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested
I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested
C Cad-Monkey79 Messages 157 Messages Cad-Monkey79 Apr 8, 2011 #3 OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... Deal. If you send me a friend request I will send the paint over when I get in from work. You can send the car then.
OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... Deal. If you send me a friend request I will send the paint over when I get in from work. You can send the car then.
OG Messages 201 Messages adrenalinfiend Messages OGxTR1PL3xOG Apr 8, 2011 #4 Ok. Ill send fr when I get home.
C Cad-Monkey79 Messages 157 Messages Cad-Monkey79 Apr 8, 2011 #5 OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... cool
OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... cool
C Cad-Monkey79 Messages 157 Messages Cad-Monkey79 Apr 8, 2011 #6 OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... Deal. If you send me a friend request I will send the paint over when I get in from work. You can send the car then.
OG I have one with about 500 miles on it for 3 silver and 2 gold chrome after reset. Send fr on psn if interested Click to expand... Deal. If you send me a friend request I will send the paint over when I get in from work. You can send the car then.
OG Messages 201 Messages adrenalinfiend Messages OGxTR1PL3xOG Apr 8, 2011 #7 received and sent. Nice Trading with you!