5 E46 M3's! (3 CSL) + Low Mileage M Coupe!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coro
  • 44 comments
  • 3,709 views
About to send the car now mate!
I would of last night, but it was 5am when I sent you the request so I fell asleep shortly after.
 
Sent the M3, thank you for trading :)
 
I have yet to receive a 458 Italia mate :(
I do however still have the drift setup CSL and I'm more inclined to trading for a hybrid car. Is there anything I have to install to recieve a hybrid car or not?

Make sure your on 2.14 and thats it. Tell me what you might want put together in PM and I will make it and tell you who to FR(fa5tf0cu5 is my regular account, no hacking there)
 
Make sure your on 2.14 and thats it. Tell me what you might want put together in PM and I will make it and tell you who to FR(fa5tf0cu5 is my regular account, no hacking there)

Which version is that? I'm on the latest one if that helps?

Thanks Coro!

No worries dude!
 
2.14 is the latest mate.:)
 
No worries.👍
 
Photo of the tuned CSL.
2ic3xp0.jpg
 
hey coro empty your mailbox a bit. BTW very pretty
 
Mailbox emptied mate :) And I know, it's a great car!
 
Replied!
Also, I bought a low mileage M Coupe '98 earlier - details to follow.
 
Stock list updated with current available M3's + the new M Coupe.
 
Back