5 Million to spend

  • Thread starter Thread starter silicon1138
  • 16 comments
  • 1,436 views
Messages
308
France
Toulon
I'm torn between the Sauber Mercedes C9 or the Audio R8 LMS Race car....
Any recommendations?
 
The LMS (Team Playstation) is rare.
The Sauber C9 can be obtained via the Birthday Glitch.
 
The C9 is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the R8 LMS
 
The Sauber without a doubt.

Isn't the Audi a prize car anyway?
 
Get the Audi now, do some seasonal events, and get the Sauber later, since it's in the Online Dealerships.
 
There are two R8 LMS's:

R8 LMS Race Car '09
by Audi (2009, Germany) 5,054,359 Cr 513 HP 1300 kg 522 Nm

R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
by Audi (2009, Germany) 5,053,939 Cr 570 HP 1300 kg 580 Nm

The first one is a prize car

thanks to mygranturismo.net for the data
 
There are two R8 LMS's:

R8 LMS Race Car '09
by Audi (2009, Germany) 5,054,359 Cr 513 HP 1300 kg 522 Nm

R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
by Audi (2009, Germany) 5,053,939 Cr 570 HP 1300 kg 580 Nm

The first one is a prize car

thanks to mygranturismo.net for the data

Ah thanks, I was getting mixed up between the two.:dunce:

Personally I'd still buy the Sauber.
 
I'm huge fan of the Audi R8. So I'm going to tell you the R8 LMS ,however, because you win one as a prize car then don't buy it. I'd suggest something you don't have and won't win....which is the Sauber.
 
I don't have the 787B. I do have the Peugeot 908, Minolta 88c, Toyota 7, Maclaren F1 in this kind of category.
I don't know....
I might just blow the 5 mil on all the Skylines and RX7's i can find!
 
Got the Toyota GTone for 2.9 mil very nice car, best le mans car IMO

What about the formula gran turismo?
 
I also have the FGT, the Veyron, Z1, Zonda R.
I'm actually filling in my car list on mygranturismo.net right now.
It's easy to forget just how many wonderful cars you own...
>Great resource mygranturismo.net

If only PD would look at it and just port the car list section into GT5!
 
The Sauber C9 is absolutely amazing. I like it better than the 787b. Definitely one of the best purchases I've made. It's rather tail happy, but that just adds to the fun, if you ask me. I strongly recommend it.
 
I don't have the 787B. I do have the Peugeot 908, Minolta 88c, Toyota 7, Maclaren F1 in this kind of category.
I don't know....
I might just blow the 5 mil on all the Skylines and RX7's i can find!

Get the 787B, it looks awesome, sounds awesome, and it's premium 👍

It would have to be up there with the best cars in the game IMO
 
This has to be fate. I originally started this post feeling that the R8 LMS was due in my dealership any day. The Sauber has been sitting there for a while now so it was going to be a tough call. I just did another grind and got my cash up to 5,054,887 (after a late night cheeky purchase of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX GRS 05 with Race Mod - this thing is REEEEEAL nice), looked in the UCD and there is the R8 - priced at 5,054,359! and it's red and black! WHOA. Purchased. 528 credits left!
 
Back