5 museum cards for 5 Chrome/Matte/Color Shift of your choice! Read first.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HOODFIELD
  • 25 comments
  • 1,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOODFIELD

The Good Life
Premium
Messages
3,567
Messages
HOODFIELD
3 Rules:

1. Only offer cards I'm missing. Museum

2. Offer must be: ALL cards from one Manufacturer category. In your post state what your offering and what combination of paint you want!

3. Your sitting in front of your PS3 able to complete trade RIGHT NOW!

In case you didn't know everyone gets 5 museum card sends per day! If you have not been using them this is a no brainer!

First person to post offer in format I explained gets it! :cheers:


Chrome:
Silver x5
Gold x5

Matte:
Green x5
Light Blue x5
Pink x5
Orange x5
Dark Silver x5
Yellow x5
Purple x4
Light Grey x3
Dark Grey x3
Light Silver x3
Light Red x3
Red x3
Blue x3
Black x3
Dark Red x2
Dark Blue x2
Dark Green x2
White x1
Silver x1
Light Green x1

Color Shift:
Maziora Mazeran x5
Chameleon Blue x5
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente x3
Chameleon Orange x2
Formula Chameleon Green x2
Reflex Purple x2
Maziora Everest x2
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent x2
Reflex Spice x2
Maziora McKenley x1
Maziora Matterhorn x1
Maziora Seyfert x1
 
Last edited:
I have Audi cards 7,8,10,13,15 - looking for goldchrome
 
I have Audi cards 7,8,10,13,15 - looking for goldchrome

PM incoming! Thanks I'll be back doing this again later.
 
Paint anybody?
 
yes,can you tell me which manufacturer you want first of all since i have more than 200 repeated cards?:crazy:
 
Or pm me your PSN ID so i can send you a few 5 cards of a couple of makes via PSN ;)
 
Any that I'm missing doesn't matter.
 
Ok give me 5 minutes please so i can gather a few combinations then.You can pick from a few since you might prefer some to others.
 
Don't overthink this its too simple.
 
Audi--20,48,52,57,58,63,67,70,72,74. Lotus--2,12,14,15,16. Subaru--9,10,15,16,17,20,26. Mazda--2,4,14,28,29,35,37,41,46. that's just to start on the ones with fewest cards :)
 
Which make do you want? I want Matte Green,Light Blue,Pink,Orange,White.
 
Ok,if you do ever reply just let me know via pm if we're trading them cards or not.Thanks.
 
3 Rules:


2. Offer must be: ALL cards from one Manufacturer category. In your post state what your offering and what combination of paint you want!

Just read my first post. The whole point is for you to do the work, I don't want to sort out your museum. Lol sorry.
 
Just read my first post. The whole point is for you to do the work, I don't want to sort out your museum. Lol sorry.

Forget about it then.1st-I have all them mattes and colourshifts in all the colours so there's nothing new that i'm adding to my collection.2nd-all those numbers you see...YOU DON'T HAVE THEM. 3rd--You're too much hard work and your point is...oh i see POINTLESS ("read my first post" wtf).U trippin' or something?
 
I just want 5 I dont have and 5 paints you want thats it, lol. I'm sorry dude. This worked perfect first time.
 
And...how much work is for you to read my posts and check what paints i wanted in return? You certainly replied to a few of mine so what are you saying makes sense only in your head:dunce: As if you had this thread with 4/5 pages already to "give you work"...
 
I just want 5 I dont have and 5 paints you want thats it, lol. I'm sorry dude. This worked perfect first time.

And isn't that already stated here with the cards i can trade and the paints that i want? Did you even replied yes/no at all? Do you work in a circus? FU!!!
 
I'll take any 5 from your list why can't you just post the five why post all of those please.
 
BMW 1,15,17,19,27 for Matte Purple, light red, pink, yellow and light blue

I'm sitting in front of my PS3.

Cheers
 
BMW 1,15,17,19,27 for Matte Purple, light red, pink, yellow and light blue

I'm sitting in front of my PS3.

Cheers

Thanks PM incoming!
 
Looking for quick trade!
 
I have citroen 1 , 6 , 9 , 12 and 14 for Matte Green,Light Blue,Light Green,Orange,Yellow
 
I have citroen 1 , 6 , 9 , 12 and 14 for Matte Green,Light Blue,Light Green,Orange,Yellow

Thanks PM incoming...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back