50 Cent dissing P DiddyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter DlunaMticsX
  • 11 comments
  • 805 views
Messages
6
Anyone notice in 'U Not Like Me' by 50 cent, that he says "like p diddy, you got fat while we starved"?
 
No, I never notcied it. It's probably because I don't like 50cent or any other dumb pop star rapper.
 
Wow, that was probably the most informative and constructive post I've ever seen, Concept.

Why, if you would've just ignored the topic, like most people who don't like 50 Cent will most likely do, and not responded with probably the most useless comment I've ever seen in the 6 months I've been here, I don't know what I would've done with myself.
 
Originally posted by Ghost C
Wow, that was probably the most informative and constructive post I've ever seen, Concept.

Why, if you would've just ignored the topic, like most people who don't like 50 Cent will most likely do, and not responded with probably the most useless comment I've ever seen in the 6 months I've been here, I don't know what I would've done with myself.

Glad that I could've been some help to you Ghost C. 👍

I still wish I could be a badass like you though. Your just straight tough man. I'm gettin there though. Any tips from sir toughness himself?
 

Attachments

  • matthell.jpg
    matthell.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 77
replace one of those medalions with a 19 inch gold spinner rim - that should look REALLY gangsta!!

Oh, and don't forget the half-nude chicks I've seen in all too damn many pop-rap vids (so far, 2 and damn I hope I never see another)
 
Here's another complaint about rap videos I don't understand...

Why do people - Men especially - Complain about half naked women? That's like people who win 200 million dollars in the lottery and complain about how much they get taxed. POINTLESS!
 
Someone lock this topic. Its essentially flaming.
 
The remark from 50 was made because Puffy has been known to put his artists on the "back burner" while he makes bank.

Originally posted by Concept
I don't like 50cent or any other dumb pop star rapper.
Pop star rapper? Why do you think he is a pop star rapper?

Is it because teen-beat kids glorify what he is/does?

Is it because he has more money than you ever will?

Have you seen where this guy comes from? Or heard of his past? What exactly is "pop star" about being shot numerous times, and having been stabbed?

What is "pop star" about fearing incarceration and your life while you slang rocks to make ends meet?

Then again, you're probably right. I mean, what pop star doesn't endure these things?
 
I agree with Concept, the whole point of this thread is that nobody cares. Nice try though, Ghost.
 
"Poop diddy; i didn't know wearing a suit was a skill.."
 
Originally posted by emad
replace one of those medalions with a 19 inch gold spinner rim - that should look REALLY gangsta!!

Oh, and don't forget the half-nude chicks I've seen in all too damn many pop-rap vids (so far, 2 and damn I hope I never see another)

19 inch? Maybe a 20-24inch spinning rim.

I'm glad that 50 dissed Puffy, he sucks.
 
Back