50 users online, but not a new post in sight!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 19 comments
  • 588 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
C'mon! What is this?!
 
I just rolled in here. Let me take a look around!
 
Perhaps since 17 of the current online users are guests, they cant really post, so only 33 people are capiable of posting.
 
Then why won't they post?!
 
Mo, is your sig from the movie "A Clockwork Orange?"
 
How should I know, I dont have ESP.
 
Originally posted by Zero
How should I know, I dont have ESP.

Zero

Maybe I misunderstood you. Are you on vacation in GA or have you actually relocated permanately there?
 
I live here, I was in Maryland for the summer working at my grandparents greenhouse.
 
i'm not posting, this is a robot posting for me. :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Ahhhhhhhhhh.

So is it good to be back home then?

No, i hate school, I hate my school system, I hate rules at school, my town is the most boring place in the world, I hate the new principal at school who doesnt let girls wear what they want to!
 
Originally posted by Zero

principal at school who doesnt let girls wear what they want to!
Hey, I used to have a rule like that......in elementary.
 
Originally posted by Zero
principal at school who doesnt let girls wear what they want to!

Your principal sucks.;) Who cares if the skirt's a little short, or the pants are so low that the thong's showing when they're sitting down, or the shirt shows off their abs? I don't!:D
 
:lol:

My school there are those "rules" as well... no one really follows them though...
 
I went to private school (not here in the United States). I would say they are pretty tight when we talk about setting rules. We used to wear a uniform. Men had to wear always a jacket when exiting the school even in really hot weather. Women were not allowed to wear any type of jewerly and cosmetics.
 
Back