- 225
- callumcalzar
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
So I'm checking the used car dealership, as usual, just to see if there's anything interesting there, and what do I find? A Suzuki Escudo!!!
I currently have exactly 1,506,591 credits, and the car costs exactly 1,946,300 credits 👎 can somebody please tell me what race I can do that'll give me enough $$$ before the car is gone!
It's currently second from the top on the left-hand side of the dealership list.
Thanks,
callumcalzar
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
EDIT: Getting the Escudo for free from a very nice GTPlanet user - thankyou very much!
So I'm checking the used car dealership, as usual, just to see if there's anything interesting there, and what do I find? A Suzuki Escudo!!!
I currently have exactly 1,506,591 credits, and the car costs exactly 1,946,300 credits 👎 can somebody please tell me what race I can do that'll give me enough $$$ before the car is gone!
It's currently second from the top on the left-hand side of the dealership list.
Thanks,
callumcalzar
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
EDIT: Getting the Escudo for free from a very nice GTPlanet user - thankyou very much!
Last edited: