- 15,418

- United States
- Valkyrie_427
Hey guys. I have been trying out 500PP street car races on GT5 and I was wondering what is best for a car: lightweight with very low horsepower, or very heavy with high horsepower? I'm not too good at tuning, and I'd say I'm decent at racing (doing the best I can on DS3.)
And in the lobby I was just in at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, someone posted in the chat after a race "6:58 at 500 PP. Unreal." This guy was talking about someone in a Callaway C12 '03 (which obviously won). I'm guessing that is due to the change in PP. Why is everybody going nuts because of the new PP limits? (but that C12 was overpowered)
And in the lobby I was just in at the Nurburgring Nordschleife, someone posted in the chat after a race "6:58 at 500 PP. Unreal." This guy was talking about someone in a Callaway C12 '03 (which obviously won). I'm guessing that is due to the change in PP. Why is everybody going nuts because of the new PP limits? (but that C12 was overpowered)