500PP Lap Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo10
  • 7 comments
  • 1,904 views
Messages
154
Brazil
Minas Gerais
Messages
phevo10
Hey guys! I wanna know how fast I'm, so can you try to beat my time at Cape Ring? I dont know the name in english of this Cape Ring track, but in portuguese is "Interior". Is the smaller one! Well, you can use any car (street, race...), just with 500pp.

- My best time so far is 45.8s with a RX500! Good luck! And thanks for the patience! Ask anythin!!
 
What tyres are you running mate?
 
You should probably exclude the GSX-R/4 from this.

edit: I see race cars are fair game too.
 
Last edited:
What tyres are you running mate?
Under :46? Racing Softs no doubt. I see it being toppled pretty quick regardless.
 
I'll beat you with my PAO on comforts hard when I get home.
 
Sorry! Racing Soft tires! My lap is not perfect, but is a very good one! And you can use anything you want, SRF, TC...
 
sabinevan.jpg
 
Back