500PP Street FR suggestion

• Thread starter leoyblam
  • 8 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Leo_n_C
Recently I am building my team in 500PP category. Up till now I have Elise 2011 version for MR, WRX Spec C 2005 version for 4WD. For FR I bought a BMW Z4 M Coupe yesterday and get it tuned. It is fast and good at corner, however seems to me it is not that competitive when I tried a hot lap with it. The Elise is clearly with sharper corner and faster acceleration and the WRX is with better stability and limit.

So I am looking for a more competitive FR in PP500. Are there any suggestions if choice and tuning? Thanks!

I have a S2000 already but seems the engine is not powerful enough so it is even slower than Z4 M Coupe.

There's many S2000's.

But in GT5 the top cars at 500PP were Elise's, S2000's and NSX's. I just imagined it would be the same in 6.

For around 500, my go-to FR is the fairlady Z '08.

I dont know what your other restrictions are, but the 69 camaro RC can be tuned for 500, and 550 and blow away almost anything in handling and speed. It doesnt act like an antique burner like every other chevy and dodge from those years, it acts more like a well tuned 90's.

I agree with you on the stretch BMW's, I tuned both of them and can get them handling like a dream, but cant get them to compete with the above 2 cars at all.
the '08 fairlady is the most powerful of all available fairladys in GT6. (From NISSAN) i dont know about the gran turismo version, or the NISMO. But looking at the specs of those two, off the bat I say 550 pp. I dont see them useful at 500, but again, I havent got them yet. The '08 is a killer though.

for bigger tracks like monza and le sarthe i use the M3 GTR with a lot of success. for tracks with less straights like brands hatch, I have not seen anything but S2000's in the lead. it is what it is, and is so far the fastest. prainos elise 111r is a VERY close second or even a tie. you find a lot more variety in 550pp it seems but then all the casuals want to use racing tires.

Sprite r mazda rx7 or rx8 at 500pp is a a very good fr car better for sports and comfort tyres.

Last edited:
Have you considered the RUF 3400 or the VW Golf R '10 at 500PP? they can be fast and can have excellent handling.

Latest Posts

Back