52yr old classic decimates WTC Nürburgring

United Kingdom
unitied kingdom
springerman
A huge upset took place today to the European and Japanese teams at the Nürburg GP course as a 52yr old classic Dodge Challenger decimated the likes of Porsche ,Lamborghini and Nissan who were left more than 12 seconds behind at the chequered flag.
bl chally.jpg
if enough interest a tune may follow.
chally01.jpg

Last edited:
Sign me up for a tune. In fact, start a classic muscle car garage. I love muscle cars but they undriveable in GT. Would love to have a place for muscle car tunes in one place. Also, please fix the prototype Corvette that's in the LCD right now lol.

Ok here she is ..don't forget it has to be exactly as shown no aero/spoilers or wide body`s.... set the final ratio before setting individual gears and only fit tuning items that are shown...enjoy.
chally1.jpg
chally2.jpg
chally3.jpg

Ok here she is ..don't forget it has to be exactly as shown no aero/spoilers or wide body`s.... set the final ratio before setting individual gears and only fit tuning items that are shown...enjoy.View attachment 1144468
Tuned to ~695, she is currently my quickest Challenger, including swapped variants. Really very nice with RH’s, ECU and a SC w/ IC, I even avoided adding any aero. Great driver!

C3158A07-9AEE-4CB1-92DF-85C6FAC60BF4.jpeg

Back