So I needed an old classic car for a beginner race, and saw this car in the 'Used Car Dealership'.
I instantly bought it, and tuned to the max without thinking.
I went on to race it on Sarthe, and just smoked everyone (10sec lead) untill I got to the long straight (no chicanes version), and then after a couple of seconds it doesn't get passed 160kph, and just "chokes" all the way down the straight, and this dropping me back to like 8th...So basically I just tuned all for nothing then, and it won't get passed the pathetic 160?
I instantly bought it, and tuned to the max without thinking.
I went on to race it on Sarthe, and just smoked everyone (10sec lead) untill I got to the long straight (no chicanes version), and then after a couple of seconds it doesn't get passed 160kph, and just "chokes" all the way down the straight, and this dropping me back to like 8th...So basically I just tuned all for nothing then, and it won't get passed the pathetic 160?