• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 27 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mid-Field Raceway

TT#75 - 550PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mid-Field Raceway.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.
Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event 2015. repeated event 2016. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.
If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
1:10.801 - NSX-R - 1st ATM 👍

Almost a week without a good internet connection for online racing :banghead::banghead::banghead:, it seems stable enough now...;)

ciao

Must be quite frustrating when that happens - a total internet cut off.
This is probably going to be the last round of TT's then - this one goes on for over a month.

I was surprised they put up new challenges! chucked the GSXR4 round and got back to grinding the expert race for credits :lol: it's a shame you only get credits once on super laps it'd be a good earner!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/miura-p400-bertone-prototype-67.6411/

2YsyZqPz5NyHBU0pt_0.jpg

Nice underused car in my garage to avoid GSX sucking the soul

The suspension settings from this work better here than at Suzuka.

1m11.5 so far, I now like the Miura (no racing exhaust, ruins the sound), I like Midfield,

WIN WIN 👍

IMG_20180227_100822.jpg

Gave the NSX a go with a tune used in the Eifel Flat TT .
Fluffed my lines coming over the crest onto the start/finish straight and changed down a gear instead of changing up and missed out on improving by 0.010.
Don't know if I have the patience to keep at it
:banghead:.
👍

Quite stuck at 1:10.210 driving Honda NSX-R so I moved to different cars just for fun:

1:10.545 - Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - 19h atm - @Otaliema setup (PSN: lfm_58_bis)
1:10.789 - TommyKaira ZZII '00 - 31st atm - my setup, still to be optimized (PSN: lf_56)

Further carmodels in my mind for 1:10 as McLaren MP4-12C '10, Alpine Vision GT, ...

ciao

Last edited:
Well, it seems I have to pay some beers around...:):cheers:

That will be '3' beers each then :D

Nice improvement by the way 👍

The final TT's are pretty good fun, plenty of cars to run, the cheater in the R8 however should be forced to buy at least two beers for everyone so we can throw one of them at him :odd:

1:10.095 - NSX-R - 9th atm

I can see the gate of 1:09 club now, but it's quite hard to improve...

btw, I'm lapping without oil change and with body rigidity.

ciao

Last edited:
2 things:
1) it seems they have changed some settings since the last time this event was online. I have an old replay with a 1:09 lap. Now I can't reach 1:10. Same event, same car, same tyres, same setup, same driver = 2 secs difference. Really weird.

2) our friend rivaldo_arsehole is once more at the top of the table. PD still can't detect hacked laptimes.

IMG_20180308_100718.jpg

Accidentally oil changed Miura and had to run the 200 miles to get rid of the effect, car felt way quicker though so I added Intake tuning and more power limiter and found three tenths.
With a bit of calmness there is a 1m10.xxx in there.

Edit
1m11.005
So close
👍

Last edited:
so the NSX is goes better with dirty oil?
Didn't know that, always changed the oil :lol:

For this circuit the differences among the different combinations are very very small but such setting seems the better one.
If you check the previous edition of the event this my variant seems confirmed by some shared tunes.

ciao

After a couple of tests with various setups I decided on @fordlaser's from the previous event.
I lack precision with my directional buttons steering so I loose some acceleration in fast corners, always fighting with rear traction being on the verge of upsetting.
About a hundred times in low 11s, always messing somewhere, decided to aim for anything inside 10.
Finally, I started with very sketchy 1st sector (22.4 while I can go 22.2), but then my all time best in 2nd and 3rd.
So I ended up with 1:10.866.
That 1st sector I can surely improve, but I'm not sure of matching, let alone improving in the others.

Cheers!

Quite close to 1'09 and the top ten... :scared::scared::scared::D

Referring to the 2016 edition of this TT my setup is mostly based on @mateus paulo tune with @fordlaser gears, wheels +2, no oil change, body rigidity improvement.
I'm compensating the AT speed limitations by light rear downforce (currently 535), it seems effective for my lap performances even if is a sort of "Holiday on ice" PAD driving...

TTMFR550SH NSX-R 110037.jpg

Attachments

• TTMFR550SH NSX-R 110037.jpg
    TTMFR550SH NSX-R 110037.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Quite close to 1'09 and the top ten... :scared::scared::scared::D

Referring to the 2016 edition of this TT my setup is mostly based on @mateus paulo tune with @fordlaser gears, wheels +2, no oil change, body rigidity improvement.
I'm compensating the AT speed limitations by light rear downforce (currently 535), it seems effective for my lap performances even if is a sort of "Holiday on ice" PAD driving...

View attachment 723798

So close :bowdown:
You can't leave that lol, have you tried oil change, more torque with the same gear ratios could get you there.
Do It Do It!
👍

So close :bowdown:
You can't leave that lol, have you tried oil change, more torque with the same gear ratios could get you there.
Do It Do It!
👍

Thx for pushing and for tech suggestion. 👍
Actually I tested oiled car sometime ago and more torque was helping for climbing after the last gallery but at the end of the straight was loosing to much kmh... just matter of ms but it is my problem today... lets smile :D and lap more and more...

Last edited:
Nice work @lfm58 !

If it helps, this is my setup:
Suspension:
Ride height: 80/75
Spring rate: min/min
Dampers compression: 1/1
Dampers extension: 1/1
Anti-roll bars: 7/7
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.10/0.00
Brake balance: 7/7

Transmisson:
Do power upgrades first, then reset the gearbox to default, then set final gear to 3.600, then set max speed to minimum
1'st: 5.547
2'nd: 4.068
3'rd: 3.410
4'th: 2.864
5'th: 2.424
6'th: 2.064
Final gear: 2.500

Differential:
Initial torque: 7
Acceleration sensitivity: 10
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
No powerparts, no oilchange, just limiter at 93.4%

Body:
Install weight reduction stage 3
Improve body rigidity
Downforce 350/600
No ballast

Keep pushing, you can do it! :)

@ERAZER you setups have been helpful for so many times in the past events, therefore thank you very much for this further opportunity! 👍
Maybe it is too late to change something in my nsx-r, but for sure i'm going to install first the gears and lets see...

PS: I'm 11th at Laguna too :banghead:

EDIT:
Thanks for kind support but at the end no luck for 1:09 club :D
2016 Mid-Field edition has been my first TT with different results: 1000+ position, 2s slower.:D
Mainly thanks to gtplanet forum I improved step-by-step my performances and skill. :cheers::gtpflag:

Competitive G29 driving is my next frontier, at this stage I'm really a noob since in GTS I can ring around to my G29 times by DS4...

ciao

Last edited:
Back