550pp nurb anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEEZNUTZ388
  • 1 comments
  • 513 views
Messages
37
United States
Florida
Messages
DEEZNUTZ388
Me and my friends like to race 550pp cars (race cars are fine, no trucks though) around the nurburgring nordschlife, we are in need of more fast racers, seeing how half the people are noobs. We only race 550pp, no more no less. We have mics and we will be happy to help you with any tunes or questions you might need. It's a fun atmosphere too. If your best is 6:40 or better please join us, we would love to have you in. The best we've had in our room, that I can remember is a 6:24 (real grip). There is no aids besides ABS and we race either real grip or low, depends on our mood. My online I.D is DEEZNUTZ388, friend request me or send me a message and I'll try to get back at you as fast as possible.

Thanks and happy races!
 
Back