57.00 secs cut off qualifying time @ Tsukuba race

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProEverything
  • 4 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
22
Messages
bbr110savage
Look Im sick of going online and waxing everyone or getting fast time and getting plowed in the first corner by last place. Me and a friend run consistant 53's and 54's in 503 hp or less street cars, playing cat and mouse every corner at Tsukuba. Looking for racers that are interested in battling on these tight circuits. Trying to put together a full field of close racers.

Must qualify at Tsukuba in 57.00 or less in 503 hp street car, no race mods.
 
Look Im sick of going online and waxing everyone or getting fast time and getting plowed in the first corner by last place. Me and a friend run consistant 53's and 54's in 503 hp or less street cars, playing cat and mouse every corner at Tsukuba. Looking for racers that are interested in battling on these tight circuits. Trying to put together a full field of close racers.

Must qualify at Tsukuba in 57.00 or less in 503 hp street car, no race mods.

Those were problems when GT5P was around. Now we have private lobbies.

Also if you're running consistent 53's,54's maybe you should lower your qualifying time to 55's. It's a small track and having guys running 3-4 seconds off-pace won't solve your problems.

Good luck 👍
 
Those were problems when GT5P was around. Now we have private lobbies.

Also if you're running consistent 53's,54's maybe you should lower your qualifying time to 55's. It's a small track and having guys running 3-4 seconds off-pace won't solve your problems.

Good luck 👍

True True, I was just allowing a little leadway, if I get 16 guys running 54's or less then thats my top 16. I will adjust accordingly if I get enough interest.
 
I see you aren't attracting lots of attention from the community. It's rather logical,as people don't usually react too well on ''challenge-style'' proposals. If quality racing is what you're after ,as i said in another thread here, try joining a series. Unless you are some kind of alien driver,i guarantee you, your need for fair competition will be fulfilled.
 
I see you aren't attracting lots of attention from the community. It's rather logical,as people don't usually react too well on ''challenge-style'' proposals. If quality racing is what you're after ,as i said in another thread here, try joining a series. Unless you are some kind of alien driver,i guarantee you, your need for fair competition will be fulfilled.

obviously so huh, I will check out a series, thanks
 
Back